hi. my name is toby

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » hi. my name is toby

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

tobyh 1

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 02:33 pm
hi. my name is toby
i am 26 years old. my name is toby. i lived in brazil with mother and father from 1981-1982 or 83 until my father was forced out and my other escaped in the middle of the night. my mothers name is pamela my sister is rose and my father is david.

being a part of this was kept a secret from me up until recently. i was always under the impression that my parents were just missionaries helping poor people. my sister filled me in on some pretty bad details but im positive she is keeping things from me and im sure doesnt remember a bunch herself.

finding all of this out completely flipped my world upside down. the way i look at my parents, and what has happened to my family since leaving COG is very different now.

i came on here to look for any info about my past and to maybe share any info i may find when i contact my father.

if anyone can direct me to a part of this webpage that may hlep me find any info about this time or place in the history of COG please let me know. thanks a lot.

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 05:05 pm
Hi, tobyh. Welcome to our forums. Please only post the same article once. Thank you!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » hi. my name is toby
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:07:20