"TEEN TERRORS"ML ldr. speaks out to 2nd generation

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » "TEEN TERRORS"ML ldr. speaks out to 2nd generation

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:22 pm
"TEEN TERRORS"ML ldr. speaks out to 2nd generation
My name is JASON and I was the alleged DEMON POSSESSED ring leader of the famos Mo letter from 1983 called "TEEN TERRORS".( see pubsDB-x Family.org)In an attempt to help the healing and to ease my own heart from the 25 years of remorse I would like to say I AM SORRY for waking the sleeping giant on the rest of teens and pre teens of the late 80's.I say this because I was the first teen rebel to be busted for unGODLY behavior in the FAMILY and in turn changed Mo and the leaderships view on teens.It was a shock to the leadership so much that as history shows it started a chain reaction of persecution and teen discrimination that has been unjust and detrimental to many since.Even if it would have happened anyway or eventually I still know in my heart the facts and the results of TEEN TERRORS.I am sorry guys,even now.I have never been sorry for the things I did to upset Mo and no matter what I did He was far from GODLY himself in the way he blew it out of proportion and felt all teens needed to be controlled even if it ment physical abuse and mental torture.I really went through hell for awhile following TEEN TERRORS with a series of beatings to remove the so called demon "JANUS" that i allegedly had as well as 2 years of constant mental torture,exsesive manual labor and despised even by my own mother.Through all of that all I did was mastered my acting skills and soon had all the shephards including the national big shot leaders SAM and KEZIA(Sam Porfilio,Mary mom) fooled.I had no remorse and had no demon and had not changed at all.I saved my soul and my own opinions and way of seeing everything deep inside and reflected the opposite on the outside just to survive.Acting and playing a role of a different person was mastered and I should have got an OSCAR for it.I am not a born deciever and have lived out 25 years since then in honesty with no need to hide.I guess to the FAMILY I was the DECIEVER YET TRUE in the flesh thanks to them.I t was in 1986 that I made my great escape from the home I was at when everybody was taking the mid day nap ,never to live in captivity again.I realized many years later that my brother JAMES PAUL had been marked by leadership as the next TEEN TERROR.The reputation I had left was automatically assumed by the blind leadership to be carried on by my little brother.So eventually suspect led to victim and in a few short years he went through an expierience so much more intense and brutal that I could not hold back the tears just looking in his eyes .He had been mentally f_cked and I could see it clearly even through the joy he was expressing. When he did finally outsmart them in the mountains of the fillippine concentration camp for teens he still had a long way to go to safety.He made it with sheer determination and desire to live.The expierience we both went through has left some scars but time has proved to be the greatest healer for both of us .We can't help but see life now like a simple walk in the park compared to where we both had been.It really makes it kind of hard to justify complaining now about life no matter what the situation is .Nothing is impossible anymore i say.Anything life has instore for me I am ready to take it on. I may never make it rich but I WILL SURVIVE.
Please feel free to write and share thoughts because all of us who have gone through such a dramatic expierience as THE FAMILY need others who know how your feeling to help emotionally.WE ARE ALL BONDED EVEN CLOSER THAN FAMILY because of our unreal journey through hell.
Love Jason

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » "TEEN TERRORS"ML ldr. speaks out to 2nd generation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:50:02