Relationships with childhood teachers

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Relationships with childhood teachers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 01:00 pm
Relationships with childhood teachers
I was just wanting to find out how many out there may have had a sexual encounter or relationship with a member who was also your babysitter/teacher at an earlier time?I will say I did and it was with a girl named Labenah.She was one of my respected teachers teaching me how to write cursif and then later she was still around to be one of the many who had me bent over her knee spanking me and then when I was 12 I chose her for a partner at a GAF romance night.It was actually pretty amazing and unbelievable to this day for me.

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:18 pm
ew! but yeah, a lot of us here have gone thru stuff like that. i did. but i never enjoyed it or would consider any encounter as amazing. maybe that's cuz i'm a female. but still.... enjoying sex with someone who spanked me....sounds messed up. Surprised

JASONLANIK

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 09:11 pm
Odd Relationship
You are right.I had 6 sisters in the FI and I would expect a different situation for a girl.I was actually surprissed that a girl replied.Thanks. JL

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Relationships with childhood teachers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:40:02