Looking for Sulamita

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Sulamita

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Elias 1

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 08:06 am
Looking for Sulamita
Anyone know me ? I was living in Brasil in Rio, at was the haus Grajauou same like that,runnet by Jerryb. u. Genntless. I joint there and meet Sulamita from Portugal . Is sameone there who knows about? I,m German Elias! I thing at was in 74,75 ,or76?

Elias 1

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2008 02:16 pm
Re: Looking for Sulamita
Hy, anybody still there who remember Time in Brazil who was living with me in the home in Grajau some like that in 1974.75,76. at all was in the begini. my name was in that time Elias,from Germany,the place was in Rio I,think the Colony was in that time Grajau? please help me to find you.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 06:57 pm

Elias 1

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:13 pm
Jessica (daughter of ex member Rebecca Fiel) wrote:

Hy,Jessica its nice that you might know me. where we meet? I also like to get contact,please let me know how.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 06:16 pm
Hi, folks. I was Jacob Jew (Jaco) and I was at the Grajau house some time between '74 and 79. I was the base player in the band along with Jerry (vocal, keyboard), Mark (guitar), Tiaginho (drums), Salome (vocal, dance), Israel (vocal, dance), Danny (vocal, dance), Jeroboam (band leader, vocal), Jeromy Spencer (slide guitar), and Gentileza (vocal). Anyone remember me? Anyone still in contact with any of these folks?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 07:10 pm
Oops! Correction - Joash was the band leader, not Jeroboam (Jerry)

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Sulamita
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:34:04