france, italy, states 1976

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » france, italy, states 1976

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:37 am
france, italy, states 1976
My mother was a member of the family. I have never meet my father. her name is Diame (or Jubilee). I do not have a lot of info. She said she was in Marce, Narbonne France. Siricusa in Sicily. she said my fathers name is Eric Halsn (not sure about the spelling of the last name) she said that her shepards in Marce were Timothy and Abee. (again not sure about spelling) She also visited a lot of homes in the states. she remembers a Karen in Boston and Naplsuli and Freadom in Washington or Baltimore. I would apreciate any info anyone might have. [email protected]. Thanks.

paolo 1

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:14 am
Hi there I am Italian and joined the family there spent some time in Syracuse Sicily in 1976 ny name then was Getsemani.

mike marley

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 06:42 am
do you know of any more names or more info in general. I would love to find out where I came from. I have never known my father and my mother was dis owned by her family when she came back to the states. Needless to say, the only family I have is my mother and she has blocked out most of it. she wont talk about it. the info about france and sicily is all the info I have. any information will help.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » france, italy, states 1976
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:55:36