Looking For Sunshine (Barcelona, Spain, 1973)

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking For Sunshine (Barcelona, Spain, 1973)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Piram

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 10:04 am
Looking For Sunshine (Barcelona, Spain, 1973)
I would very much like to contact an American girl who was known as Sunshine in TF, who I knew in Barcelona /Northeast Spain. The last I heard she had gone to Morocco, but that was years ago. Don´t suppose anybody knew or knows her and how to contact her?

evanman

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 02:25 pm
I knew Sunny. Couldn't say where she is these days.

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 04:05 am
Was she married to a guy called Newman? Big guy, very bright? I knew these two in Toronto on the Queensway I think as they were getting ready to go overseas.

evanman

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 03:56 am
When I knew her in Spain she was not married, from what I remember she had never been, although it was not something she ever mentioned to me.

Mary Jane Henry

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 07:26 am
Come to think of it, Newman's name had been originally Hepher before he changed it to Newman in Toronto. Anyone remember them there? It's SO long ago! Another couple we knew there were called Abdi and Ono - very interesting people also (I think) getting ready to go abroad. Had been in Montreal previously as well. I have pictures of them somewhere. Oh well - Happy Easter everyone!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking For Sunshine (Barcelona, Spain, 1973)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:49:41