Looking for St. Louis area natives - where is Max Becker?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for St. Louis area natives - where is Max Becker?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 07:57 pm
Looking for St. Louis area natives - where is Max Becker?
Several friends from Florissant/Hazelwood Missouri joined in the 70s. I understand they may have been in Carbondale, then there was some mention of Spain.

Wondering how they are?

Mary Ann

Joe formerly Judah Lion

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 11:46 pm
St. Louis area/ Max Becker
I joined in Feb. of 1972 from the "Alton Farm" which became a Colony for a few months. One of the gals with us was Yolanda Becker who, if my dim memory serves me well is Max's sister. As to Max, I haven't any idea as to his whereabouts.

I grew up in Hazelwood; Yolanda was one of my high school classmates.
It's quite probable that you and I have some mutual acquaintances. If you'd like, PM me and we can perhaps discuss old times.

Joe

Hannah-Alton Farm

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2022 08:21 am
@Joe formerly Judah Lion,
Hello, My name was Hannah. If you remember, more importantly, if I remember correctly, I came to Alton Farm from Springfield, MO in the Fall of 1971. Shortly, the colony dispersed to join the Children of God. I went to babe ranch in Michigan and I hear you went to Elizabethtown farm. I remember your music and the draw of that inspiration to join in! I was at Cincinnati colony too and chuckled when you posted that address, 222 McGregor. From Kentucky farm, I was betrothed to Mordechai, then back to Cincy and finally to Washington DC where we were being prepped to lead. We were separated for loving each other too much in the leaders eyes, I guess, even though you know at that time no unmarried couples were allowed to be intimate and we were not. That was my saving grace as Mordechai was separated from me to a different colony and at that time MO was saying retire our Bibles and preach from his MO letters, I left for home. The leaders came to bring me back but at that point, their beliefs weren't matching with the God I knew. So how are you and your wife? I remember your wedding back then at the farm especially the love you have for each other. Just curious to find out how my friends fared since then.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for St. Louis area natives - where is Max Becker?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:41:08