The Children of God in Kabul in the seventies

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » The Children of God in Kabul in the seventies

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2021 06:25 am
Dear all,

My name is Michael and I am a French amateur writer. For a novel I'm working on, one of my characters happens to be in Kabul, Afghanistan, in 1979, and encounters with a movement like yours. Because I heard that your movement (under the name Children of God) was also present in Kabul during that decade, I wonder if it was still there in 1979, and possibly after.

Anyway, regarding the presence of your movement in Kabul, is there anyone here who could provide me with some details about the life of the group there? This kind of information would indeed be very valuable to me because it would help me build a more realistic story. For example, could you tell me what type of place you were based, the daily work that was done, the number of people involved, that sort of thing?

By the way, you might be interested in this Belgian TV report on the work of the Children of God in Kabul in 1976 (it's in French): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4q2Wb2PB7Y

Many thanks for your replies,

Michael

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » The Children of God in Kabul in the seventies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:52:59