Ricky Dupuy

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Ricky Dupuy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 06:54 pm
Ricky Dupuy
Does anyone know if Ricky Dupuy's Father was named John and if he still lives in Utah? Thanks.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 12:38 pm
Re: Ricky Dupuy
not sure on his name but I am dating his daughter and her grandparents Ricks parents are in Texas his brother John is who you are thinking of in Utah

Anonymous

Reply Tue 6 May, 2008 08:53 pm
I was Rick Dupuy's first wife. We were "married" by prophecy in Ft. Worth, then later (legally) at the LA Soul Clinic. His brother is named John. The last I heard he was living in Utah. I would like to know if you are dating our daughter, Suzi. She lives outside of Dallas and prefers no contact with me, understandable, as she doesn't believe what happened when I left the group when she was young and they took her from me. Her grandma near Houston, RIck's mom, has tried to convince her that I did not voluntarily leave her, but was forced to leave without her. Anyway, if you are dating her...I just want her to know that I still love her and think of her daily. Maybe someday she will open her heart to me. I sure would love to get to know her now.

xotis

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 04:44 pm
Julia-
You may remember me--Exodus--who met you in Ft. Lauderdale and saw you last in Daytona Beach in 1972. I became paralyzed suddenly (Guillain Barre Syndrome) and you used to tickle me until I couldn't stand it. I've often wondered about you, and remembered you fondly all these years. There are several other folks around that I'm curious about. You may also remember that I played piano in the Family Band when I became ill. I'm still in close touch with Jonathan, the guitar player. Micah, the bass player passed away a few years back. I remember Suzi as a little tiny baby. I pray that you'll be reconciled with her soon. I'm living in the Atlanta area. A word from you would be great!
Hal

Anonymous

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 06:00 pm
Julia wrote:
I was Rick Dupuy's first wife. We were "married" by prophecy in Ft. Worth, then later (legally) at the LA Soul Clinic. His brother is named John. The last I heard he was living in Utah. I would like to know if you are dating our daughter, Suzi. She lives outside of Dallas and prefers no contact with me, understandable, as she doesn't believe what happened when I left the group when she was young and they took her from me. Her grandma near Houston, RIck's mom, has tried to convince her that I did not voluntarily leave her, but was forced to leave without her. Anyway, if you are dating her...I just want her to know that I still love her and think of her daily. Maybe someday she will open her heart to me. I sure would love to get to know her now.

Dear Julia,
Were you ever in Talahassee? I am wondering if I met you there? I met Rick when I was visiting Calif in 1995. We have the same birthday and connected quite well. Anyway let me know if you were ever in Tally. John ( x Joseph)

Anonymous

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 01:16 am
Julia, i dont know if that is your real name or the one you used in the group. I was Rick 2nd wife and remember how many times you tried to get Susie back. I couldnt understand how you left her but took "Andrew" with you. One day, while we were in Peru, we received a letter from (Orange County) and it was about you trying to get in hold with Watchman. He told me that when you left, they hide Susie so that you couldnt take her with you. What really upset me at that time was that Cornie and Shalom were the ones taking care of your daughter and that Watchman didnt show any interest in what was happening with Andrew. I was so brain washed, you know what i mean by that, but, as a mother couldnt understand it. I had a daughter with Watchman and when i left the group, he never called or asked about her. He was a good man but not the best father. Im really sorry and you can be sure that if i have the chance to talk to susie i will let her know. God bless you, Ileana

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 02:33 am
Ninive wrote:
He told me that when you left, they hide Susie so that you couldnt take her with you.

Here is a short video clip where he tells the story
http://video.xfamily.org/view/158/rick-dupuy-watchman-discusses-kidnapping-his-daughter/

It's an excerpt from from "Teens for Christ! '87" which is a two-hour internal Family video produced by Rick Dupuy in Brazil and Peru in 1987.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2008 05:58 am
How do i get in touch with Davida. my friend from new york that i lost touch with in 2004
Quote:

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Ricky Dupuy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:40:27