Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 03:04 pm
Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this
Hi, this is Jonathan Arabia just checking in to see if anyone I know is on this site.

I joined in the Summer of 1972 in Sacramento, was sent to King City 'Babe Ranch'.

Lived in Colonies in Sacramento, San Jose, San Bernadino, Oakland, Daly City, Los Angeles, Southgate, Auberry, Altadena.... and others that I don't recall.

jocephas

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 03:40 pm
Re: Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this
Jonathan,
This is Jocephas...I was at the king city ranch, southgate, garden grove and alta dena colonies..I was the district shepard at alta dena after the shake up there in '74?...Have you ever run into Nic Robinhood? Sir Robert?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2008 12:30 am
Re: Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this
We were in San Bernardino in 1975, and our first son was born there in November. If you are the Jonathan that I think we know, you were the shepherd of that colony. We have always remembered your kindness and wondered if we would ever be able to contact you. Our email is [email protected]. I hope you will contact us. I also would like to hear from Nicholas Robinhood. Do you still know Mia?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Jonathan Arabia checking to see if anyone I know is on this
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:31:24