looking for Jehoida and siblings or any info

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking for Jehoida and siblings or any info

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

ambyrle

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2006 08:21 pm
looking for Jehoida and siblings or any info
i was born into the Family in valladolid, spain in 1977. my mother's family name was aenon and my father's was jehoida. i had a brother who was 5 years older than me, a younger sister born 1979 in la coruna, and a brother born 1980 in vigo. my mother left in 1981, maybe 1980. she remarried in 1986 and her husband adopted me and my sibs in late '87 or early '88. at that time, my father was still living in Spain and part of the Family.

while i very much love the dad who adopted me, i am curious about my birth father. also, he apparently had more children at the time and i would very much like to know my siblings.

if anyone can give me any information, i would really appreciate it...even if it isn't current. i don't remember much of anything from my childhood.

thank you,
amber

evanman

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 05:23 am
I seem to remember a Jehoida & the name Aenon is kinda familiar. I was in Portugal in 1977.

I was in Leon for a time in about 1974. from there we used to visit Valladolid.

Do you have any photos of your Father & Mother?

ambyrle

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2006 08:16 am
we lived just north of portugal most of the time, so it's possible. i've never even seen a picture of my father! i don't have any pictures of my mother from that time period. i don't know if current ones would help you. you can email me at ambyrle at hotmail dot com if you like Smile

DeliveranceThanksgiv

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 10:00 pm
@ambyrle,
Amber,
I knew a Jehoida Preacher in the US, and later in Italy, around the date you mentioned. at the time i knew him he was single. I did know a bit about his personality, a very gregarious, southern country boy, jet black hair.
email me: [email protected]

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » looking for Jehoida and siblings or any info
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:25:20