Looking for any x-family members that were in Puerto Rico

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for any x-family members that were in Puerto Rico

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:30 pm
Looking for any x-family members that were in Puerto Rico
Hey all,
I was in the family in Puerto Rico & Dominican Republic during the late 70's & 80's. Returned to the states in 87 and was asked to leave the family in 1991, shortly after our 5th child, Jessica, was born. Anyone that knows us, Sam & Joanna, let me know. I'd also like to find Rain & Rejoice, aka John & Patience or Bryon & marie. He has a daughter that he never got to know who is now a mom herself. Maybe he'd like to hear about what he missed. lol!
Lynn

Ileana

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:15 am
Puerto Rico
Joana, i was in Puerto Rico, as a matter of fact, i was born there. My name in the family was Ninive Sunshine, i think i know most of names you mentioned. I was in Puerto Rico till Watchman came to visit and i left with him to South America. Please let me know about you.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:33 pm
I knew John and Rejoice. Have not seen John since he went down to Trinidad getting drunk and having sex with all the girls he could.

I thought he was a nice guy but i felt betrayed by him after i had worked hard and had five of us in the group. All he cared about was money unfortunately.

I liked Rejoice. She was always njce and a good mom. I lived with them for a few months in Puerto Rico. Remembered him when he has in charge of Santuce.

John Bottoms invited me to Puerto Rice in 1976. I got out of the nNavy nd joined up with santurce colony because i liked John and Rejoice.

I would still consider him as a friend. I know times in the Family was hard.

Their oldest daughter was always nice. Peter Pioneer.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 05:03 pm
looking for my aunt
hola mi nombre es rebecca gonzalez vazquez i estoy buscando a mi tia materna su nombre es carmen yolanda vazquez y vivio en barrio pinas en comerio con sus padres adoptivo dona catalina marquez,y don pedro lopez tiene aproximadamente entre las edades de 45-50 anos si alguna persona sabe algun tipo de informacion favor de comunicarse al `1347-570-5806 O AL 787-590-7474 seria la alegria de mi madre que la a buscado y no ha dado con ella es su unica hermana de madre y padre favor de coger es nota en serio[/b]

Anonymous

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 03:22 pm
Santurce
My wife and I were in the Santurce colony and then in Arecibo and Guayama in '76-'77. We were the district shepherds for PR and Jamaica under John and Rejoice & Mel and Mara during that time. We were asked to leave in the summer of '77 after voicing doubts about leadership...specifically Deborah and her husband, who left soon after we were booted. My wife's name was Jatira. We were briefly involved with the family when we got back to the states but haven't been in touch with anyone for many yeas...anybody remember me from PR, Jamaica or LA/Mexico in 73 and 74 and Oklahoma (district shep under Jesse and Deborah) in '75 -'76? Nickolas Robinhood where the heaven are you?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 02:34 am
Re: Looking for any x-family members that were in Puerto Rico
I was also in Puerto Rico from at that time and the Dominican Republic,I got there in 1986 and stay until 1992. I only spent one year on the dr and rest in Pr. I am also looking for anyone who was there at the same time

solomon 1

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:52 am
Ilived in pr teen home the old one and the new one and I rember you Im 34
but I was there in89-92 Very Happy

Anonymous

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 10:51 pm
while in the group i started in Dorado, then Rio Piedras, Santurce and Ponce. there were so many good people there that i would like to get in touch with, like "Mathanias", he used to worked with the radio, Adonis, Tomas (from Cuba), Sam & See, they were in charged in Dorado. Salomon (Dominica Republic), Israel, Rejoice, i can keep on, Benhadad, if someone read this, please get in contact with me, Ileana

Anonymous

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 11:48 pm
Re: Santurce
jocephus newborn wrote:
My wife and I were in the Santurce colony and then in Arecibo and Guayama in '76-'77. We were the district shepherds for PR and Jamaica under John and Rejoice & Mel and Mara during that time. We were asked to leave in the summer of '77 after voicing doubts about leadership...specifically Deborah and her husband, who left soon after we were booted. My wife's name was Jatira. We were briefly involved with the family when we got back to the states but haven't been in touch with anyone for many yeas...anybody remember me from PR, Jamaica or LA/Mexico in 73 and 74 and Oklahoma (district shep under Jesse and Deborah) in '75 -'76? Nickolas Robinhood where the heaven are you?[/q I wanted to say that i remember Mel and Mara, they were the sweetest couple while i was in Puerto Rico

aTimothy

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2022 07:09 pm
I was in Puerto Rico 1973 to 1975, Dorado, Rio Piedras , and Old San Juan. I was known as Timothy. I'd like to hear from other who may have known me there.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for any x-family members that were in Puerto Rico
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:10:24