Looking for

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 01:38 pm
Looking for
People who were in the Quebec,Ile d'Orleans,Dorion, Montreal colonies in 1972. Names that are coming back to me are:Zabulon,Ijjon,Berajah....

Jack 2

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:15 pm
Quote:
Zabulon, Ijjon, Berajah

Those have to be some of the best Bible names I'm ever going to use in a sci-fi story.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 03:46 pm
Vancover Colony tapes
I have a Vancover coloney tape along with some other inspirational tapes that I've kept over the years. In it, testemonals of several brothers and sisters and gyspy music are heard. "and if you don't know who is Tatiba is , she is the one with the big smile!" Maybe it's you. Anyway, listening to it brings you to a long and forgoten era. I don;t know who or where I got it from since we all moved around so much. Many left TF and disappeared into the System and where never heard or seen again.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 04:06 pm
Re: Vancover Colony tapes
guest wrote:
I have a Vancover coloney tape along with some other inspirational tapes that I've kept over the years. In it, testemonals of several brothers and sisters and gyspy music are heard. "and if you don't know who is Tatiba is , she is the one with the big smile!" Maybe it's you. Anyway, listening to it brings you to a long and forgoten era. I don;t know who or where I got it from since we all moved around so much. Many left TF and disappeared into the System and where never heard or seen again.

Any chance you'd let xFamily borrow those for digital archiving?

Day 1

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:09 pm
Hi Tabitha Dan,

Would you be the same Canadian Tabitha who sang Stevie Wonder's "You are the sunshine of my life," with Justin playing guitar, at cafes in Zurich and Vienna in 1977-1978?

Rachel

Anonymous

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 12:24 pm
No I am not
You are talking about Tabitha who was married to Uriah and who is the sister to Jeremiah.

Day wrote:
Hi Tabitha Dan,

Would you be the same Canadian Tabitha who sang Stevie Wonder's "You are the sunshine of my life," with Justin playing guitar, at cafes in Zurich and Vienna in 1977-1978?

Rachel

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:15:24