Do any of you check this board?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Do any of you check this board?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 10:29 am
Do any of you check this board?
Over the years, I've wondered what happened to some members [ex members now?] who I got to know.....if any of you read this post, please get in touch: Dedan [Zurdi Dobi], Laz [Russell Drogge] and Cherith[sp.?], his wife....also.....Gabriel Angel [Harold Rasmussen], Matthias from Seattle/the NW, mid-70's......Shiza [mother of 12+], Calif., Carmi [once married to Rufus]/Oakland, '77. Very Happy

news snoop

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 04:53 pm
About Laz
Hi Mary,
I know Laz [Russell Drogge]... he is now going by the name of Francis. I think he's in SE Asia now. He's still in the Family.
He as in Japan a long time. He went to Taiwan & somewhere in SE Asia.
He also was in China. Smile

Mary 2

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 10:17 pm
Laz
.I was sort of hoping he had left TF. I was fairly sure that his wife must have. The chance of getting in touch w/ either is probably pretty slim. Tks for the tip, tho......

news snoop

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 03:31 am
About Laz again
Hi again
His first wife is out of the Family. He has a new wife that already had a few kids. Did you know that his son, Isaac, from his first marriage, died? He had left the Family and was on his own. He was only about 17 years old.

Mary 2

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:37 am
Hello again....that Cherith [his 1st wife] is out is no surprise. I am sorry to hear about his son....his oldest boy I knew & spent a little time with, but I don't believe his name, at least at that time, was Isaac. He could have changed it. Laz was an attractive, well-spoken, charismatic guy that people looked to, and has been in leadership positions for a long time.....It is hard for me to imagine him involved in stuff like the victor camps or some of the other shameful things the Family instituted in Japan.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Do any of you check this board?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:38:14