children of God

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » children of God

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Ileana

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 11:35 am
children of God
im trying to get in touch with a former member of the children of God, my name in the group was Ninive Sunshine and i was Watchman de la Mancha's wife for some time, we have a daughter named Maria Magdalena, please if someone remembers, get in contact with me, bless you[/b]

Anonymous

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 11:45 pm
I was in Puerto Rico when Watchman showed up. i met him but everyone was telling me not to say anything to him. i said hello anyway. A bit of a rebel and systemite i guess. The next day I was sent to Barbados with a blonde girl named Dove.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 10:09 pm
I wrote the above. This is to my friend evan. Smile

Peter Pioneer

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 10:11 pm
I wrote the above 2. Thought i already logged on.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 12:26 pm
Re: hi
Guest wrote:
I was in Puerto Rico when Watchman showed up. i met him but everyone was telling me not to say anything to him. i said hello anyway. A bit of a rebel and systemite i guess. The next day I was sent to Barbados with a blonde girl named Dove.

I think i met Dove and what you said about Watchman is truth. When he went to Puerto Rico, the leaders kept him away from us. I was the one who had to bring his breakfast to the office and felt kind of weird. My name in the group was Ninive Sunshine from Puerto Rico. It will be nice to talk again, God bless you, Ileana

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » children of God
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:39:02