why was i bothered!!!!!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » why was i bothered!!!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 02:54 pm
why was i bothered!!!!!
why was i bothered. what the fuck was the game? someone fucked with your group and so you get to fuck with others. do you realize that people got hurt? truth is being demanded or just keep pushing. i will force you to put final end to me in a public way that will hurt you...

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 03:02 pm
What are you on about?

Jack 2

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:02 pm
AWESOME!

evanman

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 06:00 am
??? What is Sko speaking about?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:45 pm
Re: why was i bothered!!!!!
sko wrote:
why was i bothered. what the **** was the game? someone **** with your group and so you get to **** with others. do you realize that people got hurt? truth is being demanded or just keep pushing. i will force you to put final end to me in a public way that will hurt you...
Arrow Arrow Sad Sad Rolling Eyes

Anonymous

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 04:49 pm
Re: why was i bothered!!!!!
sko wrote:
why was i bothered. what the **** was the game? someone **** with your group and so you get to **** with others. do you realize that people got hurt? truth is being demanded or just keep pushing. i will force you to put final end to me in a public way that will hurt you...
you seem hurt by all this. join me in a crusade against the family I'm a confused person right now

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » why was i bothered!!!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:39:45