Looking for Newman, Abdi & Ono from Toronto/St. Catherin

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Newman, Abdi & Ono from Toronto/St. Catherin

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 08:45 am
Looking for Newman, Abdi & Ono from Toronto/St. Catherin
Many, many other names are just at the borders of my memory. . . I haven't thought about those years for so long - but it was just a huge chunk of my life! How about little baby Morningstar who had meningitis - does anyone remember her? She must be approaching 30 by now. Ah well! Thanks for this terrific site!

Anonymous

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 05:03 am
Morningstar
Hi Mary Jane. I and my family lived with you and Hepher in a cog colony in the west end of Toronto in the early to mid 70's. I was married to Blossom. Would love to talk with you! Please let me know how I can get in touch. Morningstar is 30 now. John

Anonymous

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:15 am
Hepher/Newman, Blossom, and all the rest . . . . Chephira,
How's the toe? Didn't you have a bad foot that just wouldn't heal??? Morningstar is just about the same age as our Amy, so I often think of her and wonder how she's doing. I think of *you* whenever I hear Neil Young's music! How are you getting along? We're living in the big smoke. My email is [email protected] - I'm a Montessori teacher now - one of the *good* things I got from the COG! Looking forward to hearing from you! We were called Rachel and Jacob (I think) - what a long time ago that was.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for Newman, Abdi & Ono from Toronto/St. Catherin
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 03:59:39