Baruch the Kook

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Baruch the Kook

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 05:43 am
Baruch the Kook
Looking for Paloma (Ana Arizcuren Bigorra Bell Laub)
Ed Ball
Ray Laub (Joshobiam)
Jonatan (Gabriel Garcia of Columbia)
Any I know from Spain or Peru
or USA
Email me at [email protected][/img]

evanman

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 02:24 pm
Hi, Not sure but I was at San Sadurni in '73. I was known as Psalms (Salmos).

Anonymous

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 10:02 am
San Sadurni de Noya
evanman wrote:
Hi, Not sure but I was at San Sadurni in '73. I was known as Psalms (Salmos).

Hi Evan :
I was a translator there.... My son Daniel was born there in Sept. 73.
Meschach the peruvian. I remember you with longish light brown or dark blond locks and a sweet young man...? Did not get to know you well. I had my nose in the translations 10 hours a day.... but I loved translating. Kept me blind for a while...... I left in early '78 from Peru. Traveling was a great education and I love to travel and see other countries and people.... Living in Tucson Arizona now where I grew up and there are sheep here in need of the Word and Jesus' love....

evanman

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 11:19 am
Great to hear from you.

Vaguely remember--did you wear glasses?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 01:32 am
Cephas and Chrysolyte
Philippines, 1986.....

evanman

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:50 am
sorry--what are you saying?

Jacobisrael

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:46 am
San Sadurni in '73
Baruch,

I met you in February of '73 in Barcelona and have fond memories of you.

I was called Jacob Israel. I later spent 3 weeks in San Sadurni where I met Fleece/Certeza/Melody who had also just joined. We married a year later and the following year(75) went off to India for the next 3 years. We left at the end of '78.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 10:51 pm
Re: San Sadurni in '73
Jacobisrael wrote:
Baruch,

I met you in February of '73 in Barcelona and have fond memories of you.

I was called Jacob Israel. I later spent 3 weeks in San Sadurni where I met Fleece/Certeza/Melody who had also just joined. We married a year later and the following year(75) went off to India for the next 3 years. We left at the end of '78.

I remember both of you. I worked in the pubs and remember metting Certeza singing by the cathedral in the old city. I am glad you are both out.

evanman

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 08:34 am
I remember Certeza--con certeza!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:32 pm
to evanman (Psalms)
evanman wrote:
I remember Certeza--con certeza!

Hey! This is the woman you once called "Certeza". I remember you, too! I wish I could remember you better, though. Between my bad memory and simple psychological self-preservation much of those years is a blur. I may even have you in a composite of memories with other gentle spirited, thin, good-looking guys. Rolling Eyes Don't want to sound like a new-ager but, thinking of you conjures up good feelings and I am glad you are out! My husband will be back from a trip in a week's time. Perhaps you would like to write back so that he can greet you as well.

evanman

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 01:12 pm
I'd love to keep in touch with you.

Brill!

Anonymous

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 03:14 pm
Ah, San Sadurni - Those weren´t the days!
Hi, Baruk. Still translating? Do you remember Ecclesiastes? He had a brother, too, didn´t he? And let´s see, there are people from those days I´d prefer not to mention. I rmember Paloma. And, of course, Meshach. And Estrella and her sister from Barcelona -- Estrella´s lliving in Texas now, and her sister´s still in Spain, still with TF, I think. There was a girl from Sabadell called Angel. And American Nehemiah and his wife -- I don´t know what happened to most of those guys. Do you remember that elderly fellow from Valencia? I remember him for his paellas and tortilla española.

Certeza. That name sure sounds famliar!

I´m still around -- and enjoying life. Does anybody remember me from the early to mid-70´s? :wink:

The Texan formerly known as "Piram"

Piram

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 03:38 pm
Now you can e-mail me if you wish
Now I´m registered, so if anybody remembers me, whether from Texas (Zion, TSC) New York (NYC, Ellenville), UK or Spain (spent a lot of time there), do e-mail me if you feel like it. I´d particularly love to hear again from anybody who was in Barcelona. I was that Texan with glasses (not Ecclesiastes, he was a Texan, but a taller & thinner one) and long curly ash blond hair who sang and played the guitar.

Piram

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Baruch the Kook
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:03:37