Thanks for this new forum! moving on is going downhill

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Thanks for this new forum! moving on is going downhill

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:57 am
Thanks for this new forum! moving on is going downhill
I hope the inmates don't run the asylum here like on moving on. Rolling Eyes over there there is posturing and posturing about the posturing from administrators. Keep it real guys!!! We appreciate you!!

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:34 pm
Heh...most of us still post on MovingOn, though. Can we be trusted? Razz

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:05 pm
This forum has a different purpose than MovingOn, which is ideal for its purpose. It will not replace MovingOn and is not intended to be comparable in scope.

Sarafina

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2005 01:00 am
Re: Thanks for this new forum! moving on is going downhill
Sandy wrote:
I hope the inmates don't run the asylum here like on moving on. Rolling Eyes over there there is posturing and posturing about the posturing from administrators. Keep it real guys!!! We appreciate you!!

I guess that means your an FGA. I can't imagine who else would make a comment like that seeing as your the only ones who can't post on MO. I find your comment a bit distasteful. Nothing wrong in having our own site.
This site however is for a different purpose. For information and awarness.
Don't get carried away with your liberties. Though you are all welcome let's not start by bashing others.

evanman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 05:44 am
I am an FGAer. i have posted on the MovingOn site. Been abused by some, encouraged by others.

Movingon seems to be a place where SGA's get to vent!

It grieves me to read what many SGA's write--but i do understand why!

Don't take it too personal. If you're a person of Faith--why not pray for them.

Sarafina

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 12:52 am
evanman wrote:
I am an FGAer. i have posted on the MovingOn site. Been abused by some, encouraged by others.

Movingon seems to be a place where SGA's get to vent!

It grieves me to read what many SGA's write--but i do understand why!

Don't take it too personal. If you're a person of Faith--why not pray for them.

While I have been amongst those who has encouraged ex-cultist (like youself) and their help. I am certainly not amongst those who are “A person of faithâ€

Anonymous

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 01:14 pm
I did say "IF". I know that the worst evil is that which is done "In the name of the Lord"

I also know that there are those who, even though they have been dreadfully abused in CoG, and similar cults and churches, they haven't abandoned the idea of "Faith".

Forgive me for any offense my comment may have caused you. I do hope that you realise that it wasn't directed towards you.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 08:49 pm
Apology accepted, and sorry if I came off a little harsh as well, It’s just the sound of religion and faith and God and scriptures really gives me the “hibijibiesâ€

evanman

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 05:26 am
No offense taken.

Religious stuff is a double sided coin--at its best it is wonderful, so much compassion--at its worst it is a means of exploitation and abuse.

I learnt a long time ago to question everything and everyone.

No need to become cynical, just be extra cautious.

If a kiddie tells you that today is "Friday"--(which it is), and a really genuinely nice person also tells you that today is Friday (which it still is), and then a CoG leader tells you that today is Friday (yes it still is, by the way)--Don't rejct the possibility that it might just be Friday because of some pervy CoG leader!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Thanks for this new forum! moving on is going downhill
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 09:19:49