'74-88 COG Member

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » '74-88 COG Member

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2010 02:50 pm
'74-88 COG Member
I just came upon this web site. I've read through many of your postings. It's terrible how many of you have been traumatized by what you experienced. I had 7 young children. I looked around at the advantages that leadership kids had. I saw they weren't filtering down to the ranks. I didn't want my daughters growing up to be used for sex by older men. I wanted them to have more opportunity than just to become pg teens and bed queens.
I left.
Berg was not a prophet. He didn't receive anything from God. His writings were a self delusional expose of his own perverted mentality.
In the 70's I was initially attracted by his radical writings. I was a revolutionary at the time. I was seduced by the opportunity to change the world. Me? I preached Jesus. Not Berg. Maybe I did some good. God knows.
I really hope and pray that you folks can find healing. I too carry wounds and not too many fond memories. I sometimes wonder if I gave up so many years of my life to nothing but deception, perversion and lies. How stupid does that make me?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » '74-88 COG Member
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:52:53