'Not Without My Sister'

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » 'Not Without My Sister'

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2010 11:11 pm
'Not Without My Sister'
Hello xFamily,
My name is Rae and I'm a 22 year old Christian (never a member of CoG) and I just finished the memoir 'Not Without My Sister' by Kristina Jones, Celeste Jones and Juliana Buhring. I was deeply moved by this novel and would like to offer my kind words towards... everything.
I'm almost sure of it that you get this from a lot of people and that I will only be "just another one" but I hope that you know that my thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

All my love, prayers and support,
Rae

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2010 08:20 pm
Re: 'Not Without My Sister'
Rae Babyyy wrote:
I was deeply moved by this novel

I would like to know why you believe this book is a "novel."

TripppClaire

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 05:26 am
Re: 'Not Without My Sister'
I have just finished reading the mentioned autobiography, I have never been involed with the COG but somthing I have been reading and researching for sometime. Its hard to understand how in a world like ours this stuff is able to happen. The human spirit is an amazing thing and I have so many words I would like to say to anyone who managed to leave the COG- I cant even begin to imagin your pain but you have so much strengh and courage, I would love to form some friend ships with people who have left the COG and learn more and just chat. I'm a very open person and have been fasinated by cults and conrole on the human mind for sometime adn I would like to know how you have coped and when you left the COG did people from the outside help and understand?

Its hard to think so many people suffered due to the crazy thoughts that MO had, how did a perverted man get such a following and how come today people are not been prosictied for what happend to the childern. How are the COG able to raise so much maney and move around so freely?

PLease contact me via here or email [email protected]

Keep on smiling and the world will sime with you
Claire

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » 'Not Without My Sister'
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:16:53