ex members

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » ex members

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 07:34 am
ex members
Just curious, this site has Current and former members lists, and I Wasn't on there, so I wondered if it is really up to date, as it hasn't changed much in 5 years... I guess you are interested in mostly abusers. I was not an abuser. I was one of the early pioneers named Jether Jolly , a happy go lucky, easy going guy, but left after the Ricky cover up fiasco and now am taking care of my family , networking, and running a chapel.
If you are interested in talking with Family members they have a facebook site now under "The Family INternational" and also Activated on Twitter. Hey, there are quite a few Family members I know who are not on your list , so your list seems to be incomplete and much of the information out of date. For example, the Heavenly City school you are currently profiling, is not called that anymore, it is not a school anymore and there is a very small staff left there doing computer work and some recording. That's about it....You have a lot of old info so I'd suggest if you want to get with the times, to update your info.
Just thought I'd suggest that.
All the best, Chazz

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » ex members
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:49:06