WOULD LOVE TO CONNECT WITH OTHER ex-COGs !!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

evanman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 05:02 am
So, what you are saying then is that you are the sole decider of what Good and Evil consist of!

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 10:58 am
evanman wrote:
So, what you are saying then is that you are the sole decider of what Good and Evil consist of!

No. I never even implied that.

Again, and for the very last time: I do not believe in "good vs. evil". Get over yourself!

I am sorry but this is heading no where. You simply refuse to interpret what I write correctly. I am fairly convinced that you are doing it on purpose.

End of conversation.

evanman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 03:19 pm
Quote:
As for who decides what is "good" or "wrong" for me to do: I decide!

You might get it wrong!

Jack 2

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:46 pm
THE_RAVEN wrote:
I find it strange that Christians vote at all.
Politics is an integrated part of Babylon.
I live in Sweden myself and I refuse to vote.

OMFG! I love blind stupidity!

Anonymous

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 01:47 am
You Go Thorwald!
Scrolling through this conversation was kind of like watching someone beat his head against a wall. It seems like you and Evanman are just on two different wavelengths.

I agree with you completely on the Christianity thing. I find it disturbing that they believe I will be punished for eternity for not believing. It would be one thing if I believed the same things they do and refused to comply, but to be punished for eternity for not being able to fathom the nonsense they preach is another thing altogether.

And the whole concept of Jesus loving me so much that he died for me. I don't see that. I understand it as god saying "do it my way or burn for eternity". If I truly believed that, I'm sure I'd jump on the christian bandwagon. But then again, if someone pointed a gun at my head and said "dance like a chicken", I'd sure as heck start dancing. But I wouldn't go around saying how loving and wonderful this person was for giving me the option to dance like a chicken because I deserved a bullet to the head.

Anyway, I could go on and on but I'll stop there.

You Rock!
Mavis

Thorwald 1

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 09:12 am
Thanks, Mavis (I assume you were referring to me?). Welcome to xFamily.org!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:34:30