What are the familys beliefs on rape??

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » What are the familys beliefs on rape??

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 02:21 pm
What are the familys beliefs on rape??
In the future I'll be posting some blogs from "jane" but I'm curious what they say about rape??

Arssle

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2009 02:20 pm
Re: What are the familys beliefs on rape??
To the outside world I guess they'd say they are against it, but I doubt they're familiar with the concept, otherwise they wouldn't have done it. I doubt anyone does this anymore though... Amirite?

Tilla2Fly

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 02:21 pm
she was eleven he was grown (over 30) not willing she asked him to stop took her virginity and raped her and still continues to do it this day and it's condoned by her family, and it's her uncle, nobody sees this as wrong and I'm having troubles getting help to get some legal help once she gets here, hell she's preg by him and she's still not 18 thats just fucked up more than I can even put to words

Tilla2Fly

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 02:28 pm
Dark and layin in bed thinkin goin over and over what he did in my mind cryin feelin panicked nowhere to go hurtin inside so bad i cant breathe . Feelin him pushin me down his chest crushin my face hurtin my cheek bone . Inside my thighs burnin. Wishin i was dead that i could just die . Him in my ear callin me a good girl . Feelin him pushin so hard and im cryin tears runnin into my hair . Feelin him cum and he has my hair pulled under him caught some how really hurtin and im tryin stay still .
And he is off me and i feel like im on fire and i want to roll up in a ball but my legs wont move i cant move them. Wantin my mom . And he moves and he has hes arms round me and im feelin panic and he is sayin ssh and lay still . Pain in my chest crushin my heart . Hearin him talkin and i cant understand . Seein him takin my towel and wettin it and he has it between my legs and its cold . Hearin him now and he sayin dirty stuff that i hurt hes cock . And i cant think im just hearin him and shakin. And he pulls my hair and he sayin secret our secret promise and i say yea .

This is her blog about the second time he did this to her, see like willing to you?? she was 11 yrs old
just so angry and would like to hurt this piece of shit

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » What are the familys beliefs on rape??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 08:30:04