Looking for TFI publications

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Looking for TFI publications

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 01:15 pm
Looking for TFI publications
Does anyone have a full scanned copy of 'The Dito Book', or 'Heaven's Girl'? I need them for some research that I am doing.

PenuelFlux

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 10:05 am
Re: Looking for TFI publications
I got Heaven's Girl~ I could send it to you through a torrent or skype--- it's still a big file, many many jpegs! I've been reading it on my psp ... it's 600 pages and good stuff! Been passing it around to different family members like it's drug or something, whicih it practically is. I find it quite feeding material though, haha

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 08:08 pm
PenuelFlux wrote:
I [sic] got Heaven's Girl

We, the Editor's of xFamily.org, would be very interested in obtaining a copy of your scanned-in Heaven's Girl. Please let us know (via editors AT xfamily DOT org) the best way to do this. Thank you!

PenuelFlux

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2010 11:37 am
well heeeeyy!!! I'm glad SOMEONE is interested!! Seems nobody appreciates Heavens Girl these days who i talk to. It's a massive big whoppin file, though, it was over 600 pages. I'm going to probobly make a torrent on Pirate Bay. I tried doing it a few years ago with success (using my grandpa's sermons and family music archives... downloading every. single. music. file. from the membersonly site take FOREVER!! So torrents work well. the only problem is you need a computer to SEED the file. So I need to have another desktop which I can keep online continuously and constantly seeding these great things I have to SEED with the world! If you have the time pray I get a good computer that can do that.

By the way, are any of you guys in Taiwan? I'd love to meet you. You sound very interestin! Your site has helped me in many ways, positively. This is the first time i've ever hit the forums. I've always gotten a sweet fellowship feeling from the videos and publications you posted and made available for everyone freely like this, when I was away from the Family at different points in my life. Thank you!!! Seems the LEAST I could do is donate a copy of Heaven's Girl!! (she's sooo awesome btw. I'm in love with her)

Anonymous

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2010 08:05 am
Mr. Flux,

Which parts of this offensive book which elaborates on acts of pedophilia, prostitution and rape "feeds" you most? You're in love with Heaven's Girl? You do know she's 14! Do you get off on the half naked pics of her pubescent body? Most of The Family material on xfamily.org is at best shocking, and at least disgusting and infuriating. And it's feeding?? I hope we never meet face to face. Seek help! You are a very sick puppy.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 10:27 am
Disgusted wrote:
You're in love with Heaven's Girl? You do know she's 14!

I was in love with a 14 year old once... I was 14 too... LULZ!

PenuelFlux

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 01:49 am
Dang! She's 14?! But that was back in the late 70's so she may be a bit older by now.

I'll tell you what, I'll post her on my blog bit by bit--- it's really not quite as full of sex as we all hoped, unfortunately... but enough to keep you interested. I'll start with the first 5 chapters. Yippee-eh-kay-ey, PTL! MO FO! (sorry I'm watching the first Die-Hard at the moment)_

http://seerfax.wordpress.com/heavens-girl/

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Looking for TFI publications
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:30:12