Family members inheriting money/real estate

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family members inheriting money/real estate

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 08:12 am
Family members inheriting money/real estate
Hi
My Grandmother would be very interrested, if or how much of her money TFI would get their hands on, if she would inherit it to her son (a member of TFI, missionary member as far as I know). And if the inner organization would get wind of the "Lord suppling", is it possible that they could try to make them full members to get ahold of the cash? I hope I'm not sounding paranoid here, but thats something that concerns my grandmother very much.
thx.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 09:58 am
Re: Family members inheriting money/real estate
samantha wrote:
Hi
My Grandmother would be very interrested, if or how much of her money TFI would get their hands on, if she would inherit it to her son (a member of TFI, missionary member as far as I know). And if the inner organization would get wind of the "Lord suppling", is it possible that they could try to make them full members to get ahold of the cash? I hope I'm not sounding paranoid here, but thats something that concerns my grandmother very much.
thx.

As a Missionary Member your uncle (?) still tithes, so The Family would get a minimum of 14% of the inheritance. However, it is not uncommon for a larger percentage--or even all--of a windfall to be donated to WS (TFI headquarters) either because the member feels obligated, or simply generous.

As for your concern about TFI making him a full member in order to get their hands on the money, I'd say that's rather unlikely. I believe the most they would do is send him a written request for a donation, along with some prophecies in which Jesus or some other departed spirit encourages him to donate the money.

In summary: How much of the inheritance The Family ultimately gets is up to your uncle and his personal dedication to the cult.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 03:21 pm
Re: Family members inheriting money/real estate
Thanks a lot. Smile

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family members inheriting money/real estate
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.48 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:10:38