When the Family gave up FFing in 1987 ...

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » When the Family gave up FFing in 1987 ...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:06 am
When the Family gave up FFing in 1987 ...
... how did they compensate for the lost income? Because I imagine that they FFing and ESing generated quite a bit of income for them, so this decision must have really dented their budget.
Sorry that I'm asking so many questions here, but I'm curious. Embarrassed

Arssle

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 03:55 pm
Re: When the Family gave up FFing in 1987 ...
Probably didn't need to.

Cookie 2

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 10:25 pm
correct me if i'm wrong, guys, but i think that was about the time taping became a big deal and then there with the videos (kiddie viddies, s.o.s, 20 minutes to go, etc) a little while after that. no? and there's always been provisioning.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 09:56 am
Cookie wrote:
correct me if i'm wrong, guys, but i think that was about the time taping became a big deal and then there with the videos (kiddie viddies, s.o.s, 20 minutes to go, etc) a little while after that. no? and there's always been provisioning.
Around that time The Family also began publishing the "Daily Food" booklets. I seem to recall that there was a push to switch from FFing to DFing.

Sweetchuck

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:35 pm
Thanks. It seems that you are right, at least I found this quote from David Berg:
"All sex with outsiders is banned! - unless they are already close and well known friends! - we are now D -Fing instead!"
... here:
http://xfamily.org/index.php/Complete_Judgment_of_Lord_Justice_Ward
I'm curious whether they were really able to compensate for FFing with DFing.
It would be nice to have DF in the glossary, by the way. Wink

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » When the Family gave up FFing in 1987 ...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:21:21