gay sex

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » gay sex

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 09:14 pm
gay sex
How can you, who worship our Magnificent Naked Lord Jesus Christ, insist that homosex is damned? How dare you put limits on HIM? I am one among thousands of gay men who worship HIM with every fiber of my being. You say that men need to pretend that they are women in order to receive HIM. Do you dare say the HE will only come to those men who give up their manhood? Do you dare say that HE won't share HIS magnificence with HIS brothers, in the glory of masculinity? I know, in the depths of my being, that Jesus loves my maleness, that HE worships me in exactly the same way that I worship HIM! You are all hypocrites if you insist that homosex is damned. You are all simply envious that HE might worship cock and bring joy and pleasure to HIS naked brothers in the same way that you hope that HE will bring pleasure to women! You want HIM to be exclusively heterosexual, but HE is GOD and HE can love anybody, any time, anywhere, and any way HE likes. Jesus Christ is limitless in HIS love! Don't you dare say that HE is anything less!!!

m 2

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 01:58 am
Is this a reply to something? Who is saying anything about homosexuals?

(Probably spam.)

Arssle

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 08:26 am
Happy New Year fgt.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2008 09:38 pm
gay sex
This whole site is anti-gay! And Happy New Year to you too, Bigot!

m 2

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 12:18 am
WTF are you talking about? Who or what parts specifically are homophobic (other than Berg's ravings)?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 12:47 am
even more gay sex
Well, Berg condemns homosex "forcefully." Are you saying that he doesn't represent the family? I've scanned a lot of info on this site, and as far as I can tell, men are supposed to imagine themselves as women in order to enjoy the Body of Christ. I am no woman, and I won't pretend to be one for anything. If there are men in the Family who are proud and happy to be men and still worship our beautiful Lord, then tell me, Brothers!

P.S. Nice kitties! But the cars are hotter!!!

Arssle

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 07:58 am
Quote:
Well, Berg condemns homosex "forcefully."

Actually he condemned all homo sex between men under the pretext that God hates homosexuals (Sodom and Gomorrah, etc.). He did not say much against lesbians though, not sure why.

Quote:
Are you saying that he doesn't represent the family?

Well we sure as hell don't. Also, he's dead, so no, not anymore.

Quote:
I've scanned a lot of info on this site, and as far as I can tell, men are supposed to imagine themselves as women in order to enjoy the Body of Christ.

It's actually imaginary sex with Jesus. Did you also see what we think about that? It's stupid.

Quote:
I am no woman, and I won't pretend to be one for anything. If there are men in the Family who are proud and happy to be men and still worship our beautiful Lord, then tell me, Brothers!

This isn't the family site, but there are many people here (men) who still worship him and they don't have to have imaginary sex with him in order to worship him.

m 2

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 12:37 pm
Re: even more gay sex
daddyray wrote:
Well, Berg condemns homosex "forcefully." Are you saying that he doesn't represent the family? I've scanned a lot of info on this site, and as far as I can tell, men are supposed to imagine themselves as women in order to enjoy the Body of Christ. I am no woman, and I won't pretend to be one for anything. If there are men in the Family who are proud and happy to be men and still worship our beautiful Lord, then tell me, Brothers!

P.S. Nice kitties! But the cars are hotter!!!

Yep, it looks like you've missed the "x" in xFamily. This isn't a Family forum, and I dare say the members here in general aren't into the whole "Loving Jesus" thing.

Those insane ideas are part of The Family's teachings, a cult that we here have been most misfortunate to have been members of, for some reason or other (i.e. born into it).

So rant and rave all you want, but don't direct your anger at us.

For my part, I am not homophobic in the slightest.

Peter Frouman

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:41 pm
This discussion reminds of a classic article from The Onion

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540

Arssle

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:44 pm
Re: gay sex
daddyray wrote:
This whole site is anti-gay! And Happy New Year to you too, Bigot!

Laughing

Arssle

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:45 pm
THE UNIVERSE IS AGAINST ME!!11

Arssle

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:49 pm
Peter Frouman wrote:
This discussion reminds of a classic article from The Onion

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540
I lol'd. Laughing

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » gay sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:55:36