Cardinal Jaime Sin

  1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Cardinal Jaime Sin

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Jack 2
 
Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 11:50 am
Cardinal Jaime Sin
Does anyone remember praying against Cardinal Sin? Our prayers FINALLY worked. He was an "enemy." But, it might have just been for us in the Philipines.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/world/national/2005/06/21/sin-death050621.html
 
Thorwald 1
 
Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 12:34 pm
Yes. I remember praying against him ("Cardinal Pig", as Berg called him). I was never in the PI.
 
Peter Frouman
 
Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 01:10 pm
Thorwald wrote:
Yes. I remember praying against him ("Cardinal Pig", as Berg called him). I was never in the PI.


http://www.exfamily.org/pubs/ml/b5/ml2309.shtml
PRAYER AGAINST CARDINAL SIN & HIS PERSECUTION OF GOD'S CHILDREN IN THE PHILIPPINES! DO 2309 4/87

http://www.exfamily.org/pubs/ml/b5/ml2308.shtml
CARDINAL PIG REVELATION! DO 2308 4/87--More on the Philippine Persecution.
 
Porceleindoll
 
Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 09:15 pm
Re: Cardinal Jaime Sin
Jack wrote:
Does anyone remember praying against Cardinal Sin? Our prayers FINALLY worked. He was an "enemy." But, it might have just been for us in the Philipines.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/world/national/2005/06/21/sin-death050621.html


God seems to have used the known and proven way for a person to die--old age! Seems to work every time.
 
evanman
 
Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 03:30 pm
I always thought his name to be very ironic!
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:20 am
Re: Cardinal Jaime Sin
Porceleindoll wrote:
Jack wrote:
Does anyone remember praying against Cardinal Sin? Our prayers FINALLY worked. He was an "enemy." But, it might have just been for us in the Philipines.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/world/national/2005/06/21/sin-death050621.html


God seems to have used the known and proven way for a person to die--old age! Embarrassed Seems to work every time.


Cardinal Sin was a man of wisdom,and i he was a leaving saint,how could some filipino people whould be against him,where he has the one who brought back democracy on our country philippines.i pray so hard for those whose against him,your living yet, your souls is on hell.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:33 am
your the pig
Thorwald wrote:
Yes. I remember praying against him ("Cardinal Pig", as Berg called him). I was never in the PI.


How could you say cardinal sin was a pig, when in fact you were never been in the philippines??? how could you judge a person,when you never knew him so well? i fell sorry for you,coz filipino people loves our cardinal sin so much.and were praying for your soul.Peace be with you!!!!!
 
Porceleindoll
 
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 04:28 am
Re: Cardinal Jaime Sin
angel wrote:
Porceleindoll said:
God seems to have used the known and proven way for a person to die--old age! Embarrassed Seems to work every time.

Angel said:
Cardinal Sin was a man of wisdom,and i he was a leaving saint,how could some filipino people whould be against him,where he has the one who brought back democracy on our country philippines.i pray so hard for those whose against him,your living yet, your souls is on hell.


In case you didn't understand my meaning, it was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm regarding the Family's prayers of judgement against their 'enemies'. God seems to have answered the prayer of judgement through the natural means of old-age. The Family can claim prayers were answered, but there was nothing marvelous about the person having died by old-age. Sorry if you took offence at this, it wasn't meant in disrespect to Mr. Sin, whom I don't know personally nor have any opinion formed about.
 
evanman
 
Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 04:33 am
Angel, I believe thast you are missing the point.

No one here is saying that we are to pray against Cardinal Sin. We are being reminded of things that happened in the Children of God/Family cult.

Someone mentioned that he had died and something that David Berg had stated, that all members of the cult were to pray against Cardinal Sin.

This was because the Cardinal had been working against the operations of the cult in the Philipines.

The vast majority of people that post here would probably agree with the Cardinal on this issue, however, when we were in the cult all we knew was that he was working against CoG, this equated in our minds with him being against God and, as is the custom in the Cult, curses would be pronounced against him.

Contrary to the teachings of Christ, as recorded in the Bible,
Quote:
Rom 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Cardinal Jaime Sin
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/25/2019 at 12:59:47