Sexual Teachings Of The Family are Anti-Christ

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Sexual Teachings Of The Family are Anti-Christ

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mrj123

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:55 am
Sexual Teachings Of The Family are Anti-Christ
The Family has a lot of teachings and practices that are simply Anti-Christ and defy God.

God gave Moses a list of sexual practices in the Bible that were forbidden by God as they were wicked. If you read through them, you will clearly see The Family has violated most of them. Those who engage in The Family's sexual practices are defying God.

Leviticus 18:1-30 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'I am the LORD your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the LORD your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the LORD.

6 " 'No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

7 " 'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 " 'Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father's wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's sister; she is your father's close relative.

13 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your mother's sister, because she is your mother's close relative.

14 " 'Do not dishonor your father's brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son's wife; do not have relations with her.

16 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 " 'Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 " 'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 " 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.

29 " 'Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the LORD your God.' "

When Jesus spoke to the woman who committed adultery, he forgave her because Jesus came to save and forgive us, but he told her, "to sin no more." Jesus told us to not sin and commit adultery, because when people are having sex with whoever they want it creates bad fruit. Just look at the bad fruit it created with Mene Berg, Deb Berg and Ricky.

The sexual practices and teachings of The Family simply do not add up with the word of God. The sexual teachings and practices of The Family defy God and create a atmosphere we saw in the days of Noah.

When the children of Israel defied God and built the golden calf they got into all kinds of sexual perversity, The Family International has created a golden calf of sexual depravity in their organization. Unless they renounce their sexual teachings and turn around in repentence, God is going to seriously intervene. The Family must listen to the word of God, and refrain from creating an atmosphere of sexual perversity that defies God's word.

Arssle

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:47 am
Re: Sexual Teachings Of The Family are Anti-Christ
mrj123 wrote:
The Family has a lot of teachings and practices that are simply Anti-Christ and defy God.

God gave Moses a list of sexual practices in the Bible that were forbidden by God as they were wicked. If you read through them, you will clearly see The Family has violated most of them. Those who engage in The Family's sexual practices are defying God.

Leviticus 18:1-30 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'I am the LORD your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the LORD your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the LORD.

6 " 'No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

7 " 'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 " 'Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father's wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your father's sister; she is your father's close relative.

13 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your mother's sister, because she is your mother's close relative.

14 " 'Do not dishonor your father's brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son's wife; do not have relations with her.

16 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your brother's wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 " 'Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 " 'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 " 'Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 " 'Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.

29 " 'Everyone who does any of these detestable things such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the LORD your God.' "

When Jesus spoke to the woman who committed adultery, he forgave her because Jesus came to save and forgive us, but he told her, "to sin no more." Jesus told us to not sin and commit adultery, because when people are having sex with whoever they want it creates bad fruit. Just look at the bad fruit it created with Mene Berg, Deb Berg and Ricky.

The sexual practices and teachings of The Family simply do not add up with the word of God. The sexual teachings and practices of The Family defy God and create a atmosphere we saw in the days of Noah.

When the children of Israel defied God and built the golden calf they got into all kinds of sexual perversity, The Family International has created a golden calf of sexual depravity in their organization. Unless they renounce their sexual teachings and turn around in repentence, God is going to seriously intervene. The Family must listen to the word of God, and refrain from creating an atmosphere of sexual perversity that defies God's word.
The Family's exuse for what they do is that "the Mosaic law no longer applies ever since Jesus was born and substituted it for The Law of Love". This means you can do anything you want as long as you "do it with love". (note: this rule does not apply to homosexuals, since they were killed by God in Soddom and Gomorrah for their wickedness. lol. Ironically this happened before the mosaic law was given to the hebrews therefore it should also no longer apply.)

mrj123

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:24 am
Arssle: Im well aware that the Family's excuse that everyone can have sex with everyone, is based on that the Mosaic law is dead. If you read the New Testament, the gospels and epistles clearly compliment and show the Mosiac law is Gods guideline for what sin and what the works of the flesh are.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

Paul writes to the Galations about the works of the flesh, and he says that those practicing these works will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Fornication and adultery are practices The Family practices and encourages, these practices are in defiance of God and of Jesus Christ's teachings. Paul clearly said these practices were not of God, and those who practiced them would not inherit the Kingdom of God.

It is true we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ, but through faith in Christ the law is established and we are able to obey the laws of God with the help of the Holy Spirit. The Family says once your saved you can pretty much do all you want, and have sex with anyone you want, but the Bible tells us we must establish the law. "Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law."(Romans 3:31). The Family takes one scripture out of context without reading the rest of the Epistle to justify their killing of the mosaic law, they also fail to qoute Paul's epistles that blatantly say that adulterers and fornicators will not inherit the Kingdom. The Family treat God's word like a smorgasboard, they take out what they like and they ignore what contradicts their practices.

Jesus Christ fulfilled and even expanded on the commandment of adultery, Jesus also told the woman who was caught in adultery to sin no more. All scripture is profitable, and if Jesus told someone who was in adultery to not do it anymore, then thats a commandment from Jesus Christ not to commit adultery. The Law was written by the finger of God on tablets given to Moses, the law is there to help us stay out of sin. Are you going to follow the writings written on tablets by Almighty God, or are you going to take the word of Berg?

When we commit sin it allows evil to come into our lives, just look at the evil all the sin in The Family has bred. You've got a different youth coming on television every week in tears and testifying of sexual abuse, you've got widespread suicides and a lot of pain and suffering. Three of Berg's own children have claimed of terrible abuse (Deborah, Merry and Ricky). This is the fruit of sin, and adultery and sexual immorality is a sin. Berg and his leaderships sexual immorality and adulterous practices and teachings have birthed widespread abuse.

The Family need's to read the Bible instead of reading these sexual teachings that contradict the Bible.

Jesus said:

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Marriage Is Sacred and Binding

“Furthermore it has been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery."(Matthew 5:27-32)

Jesus shows us that once we're saved through faith and are walking in the spirit, we should not be fulfilling the lust of the flesh. The lust of the flesh is: adultery, fornication and lusting after people who are not our spouses. Paul clearly illustrates the works of the flesh in the above Galatians letter, and it's clear The Family teaches that commiting the adultery and fornication is Ok, despite the Bible specifically forbidding it. The commands, statutes and law's in the Bible are there to protect us and help us live a more fulfilling life. When people break the commands and statutes; it results in pain, abuse and suffering, just like is happening in The Family at the moment. It's sad to watch a different youth give a testimony of sexual abuse on television every week, but this is the fruit perverted sexual teaching creates.

Arssle

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:44 pm
Quote:
The Family takes one scripture out of context without reading the rest of the Epistle to justify their killing of the mosaic law, they also fail to qoute Paul's epistles that blatantly say that adulterers and fornicators will not inherit the Kingdom. The Family treat God's word like a smorgasboard, they take out what they like and they ignore what contradicts their practices.

My point exactly.

Quote:
Are you going to follow the writings written on tablets by Almighty God, or are you going to take the word of Berg?

Lol. I am no longer affiliated with the group. Of course I don't take Berg's word to be "the truth" (if there is such a thing). But I also think that the bible shouldn't be taken too literally or seriously. It's more a guide line for your life than an actual rule.

JASONLANIK

Reply Thu 22 Nov, 2007 04:54 pm
to Arssle
Arssle wrote:
Quote:
The Family takes one scripture out of context without reading the rest of the Epistle to justify their killing of the mosaic law, they also fail to qoute Paul's epistles that blatantly say that adulterers and fornicators will not inherit the Kingdom. The Family treat God's word like a smorgasboard, they take out what they like and they ignore what contradicts their practices.

My point exactly.

Quote:
Are you going to follow the writings written on tablets by Almighty God, or are you going to take the word of Berg?

Lol. I am no longer affiliated with the group. Of course I don't take Berg's word to be "the truth" (if there is such a thing). But I also think that the bible shouldn't be taken too literally or seriously. It's more a guide line for your life than an actual rule.

Do you mean to say you don't believe the Bible Arssle? Do you believe in God?

Arssle

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:45 pm
Re: to Arssle
jasonlanik wrote:
Arssle wrote:
Quote:

My point exactly.

Quote:

Do you mean to say you don't believe the Bible Arssle? Do you believe in God?
Do I believe in God? I believe there is someone or some other greater force. I don't believe the concept of God can or should be boxed in a single doctrine or belief, though. For this reason, I don't believe the Bible is THE one and only truth, though it really is a great book.

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 04:55 pm
mrj123:
Quote:
Im well aware that the Family's excuse that everyone can have sex with everyone, is based on that the Mosaic law is dead. If you read the New Testament, the gospels and epistles clearly compliment and show the Mosiac law is Gods guideline for what sin and what the works of the flesh are.

umm, the TFI does NOT believe (especially these days) that "everyone can have sex with everyone", as you stated. and even in the family's height of sexual freedom, it was never a mainstream or widely practiced belief that incest was alright. my family NEVER told me anything like that or attempted anything of the sort. Berg did say some pretty sick things that indicated it was alright, but again, like i said, that was never a mainstream belief in TFI.

mrj123

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 02:23 am
[quote="Cookie]Berg did say some pretty sick things that indicated it was alright, but again, like i said, that was never a mainstream belief in TFI.[/quote]

When I wrote "believe they can have sex withwhoever they want." I meant that in the context, that their teachings encourage members to have sex with people who weren't their spouses. Having sex with someone who is not your husband or wife contradict's what Jesus and Paul said in the new testament, and also contradicts what God said in the Old Testament.

I was also viewing Davida Kelley's testimony recently and she was saying that WS was like an experimental cult within the cult. She stated that people in the outer circle of TFI weren't as experimental as the inner core of WS. A lot of bad things happened in the inner circle of WS according to Davida Kelley, and the outer circle of TFI werent fully aware of what went on. This is consistant with the claims made by Mene Berg, Mene Berg claims she was sexually and physically abused, but Maria wrote a newsletter to TFI members stating that Mene was making it all up.

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 09:58 am
yes, ws was more experimental and what we experienced in the family was probably directly related to the issues going on in WS, however, WS as we have heard has brought in many young people over the last 10 years or so, and is predominantly SGAs and run by them as well, and not as "experiemental" as it once was. now they have issues like anorexia and stuff like that cuz it's just a different place. the family is sexual, obviously, but with all the YP growing up and now being parents themselves, it is really quite a different place, even in WS from what i hear.

JASONLANIK

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 04:52 pm
WS
Cookie wrote:
yes, ws was more experimental and what we experienced in the family was probably directly related to the issues going on in WS, however, WS as we have heard has brought in many young people over the last 10 years or so, and is predominantly SGAs and run by them as well, and not as "experiemental" as it once was. now they have issues like anorexia and stuff like that cuz it's just a different place. the family is sexual, obviously, but with all the YP growing up and now being parents themselves, it is really quite a different place, even in WS from what i hear.

How many members do you think are involved in WS?

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 05:35 pm
it depends what you're referring to as ws.

there are "units" all around the world that do printing, have people in it who do artwork, etc. then there is the main, or couple of main WS homes that we think of as WS, like where Zerby and Co are. I'd guess that in those there's approx 100 or so. what do you think?

mrj123

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2007 09:21 pm
Cookie wrote:
and not as "experiemental" as it once was. now they have issues like anorexia and stuff like that cuz it's just a different place. the family is sexual, obviously, but with all the YP growing up and now being parents themselves, it is really quite a different place, even in WS from what i hear.

Well if it's not as experimental as it once was, I think thats good news, and from what you are conveying, you seem to indicate TF has been improving which I guess is good news.

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:46 pm
The Family International in general has improved since the days we generally discuss (due largely to the fact that if they didn't a court case setting a precident would have been lost), however, there's a lot more changing to be done. Anyway, this is my opinion.

mrj123

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 04:22 pm
Cookie wrote:
Anyway, this is my opinion.

Your opinion is appreciated and valued.

Thanks for contributing

winter 1

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:21 am
Cookie wrote:
mrj123:
Quote:
Im well aware that the Family's excuse that everyone can have sex with everyone, is based on that the Mosaic law is dead. If you read the New Testament, the gospels and epistles clearly compliment and show the Mosiac law is Gods guideline for what sin and what the works of the flesh are.

umm, the TFI does NOT believe (especially these days) that "everyone can have sex with everyone", as you stated. and even in the family's height of sexual freedom, it was never a mainstream or widely practiced belief that incest was alright. my family NEVER told me anything like that or attempted anything of the sort. Berg did say some pretty sick things that indicated it was alright, but again, like i said, that was never a mainstream belief in TFI.

Cookie, if you interpret what the GNs say, they say anybody and everybody. "But because we are in this physical world something are not expedient. So men don't fuck men." King focker, I mean Peter, even said that if he were a woman he'd fuck the men cuz they are so beautiful.

winter 1

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 10:25 am
mrj123 wrote:
Cookie wrote:
and not as "experiemental" as it once was. now they have issues like anorexia and stuff like that cuz it's just a different place. the family is sexual, obviously, but with all the YP growing up and now being parents themselves, it is really quite a different place, even in WS from what i hear.

Well if it's not as experimental as it once was, I think thats good news, and from what you are conveying, you seem to indicate TF has been improving which I guess is good news.

No, it's not. They're just white washing everything. The latest inbreds will grown up completely delusional. I just talked to one of them. She said, when I go to heaven I want to look inside a blackhole. This kid is a pretty smart girl and good at science. No wonder she struggles sometimes. She is not free to theorize for herself. Whitewash is not improvement. AFAIK, they are all going to suffer.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Sexual Teachings Of The Family are Anti-Christ
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 02:04:18