I Need a bit of advice....

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I Need a bit of advice....

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 05:16 pm
I Need a bit of advice....
HI! Im from india and iv recently met with a few people from the cog/family.
iv heard a lot of bad things about them and a lot of good too,i know people(very close to me)who are ex members and left and went back.i visited to two family homes over the last two weeks and they seemed very genuine,they have a philosophy that i can understand,(there was no mention of incest,and the whole ff(flirty fishing)is a thing of the past according to the people i spoke to.I was just wondering if there is anybody who can substantiate claims of these things(which i dont aggree with)in the recent past?im sorta 50/50 now on wether to join or not.....any kind of input would be appritiated.

Spirit 1

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 05:19 pm
ps...
Btw..i was just wondering....as the driving force behind joining the family is jesus and serving him(that would be my sole reason for joining them),i was just wondering if the x members have started anything to that effect...

Monger 1

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 06:32 pm
Spirit wrote:
Btw..i was just wondering....as the driving force behind joining the family is jesus and serving him(that would be my sole reason for joining them),i was just wondering if the x members have started anything to that effect...

Are you asking if former Family members have started another cult? Some have, but I wouldn't recommend them either.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I Need a bit of advice....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:23:03