NEW BAND!!!!!!!lead guitarist needed

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » NEW BAND!!!!!!!lead guitarist needed

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 07:39 am
NEW BAND!!!!!!!lead guitarist needed
Im presently 17. just left the family and am in Brazil. I wanted to start a band.
Im a bassist and general musician (play and understand guitar and piano a bit). Im looking to start a band. I have a drummer and rhythm guitarist in the family who are on their way out. If we all decide to push this through, we would likely settle in Detroit or Seattle as a band. Im looking to see if there are any kick ass lead guitarists out there. I mean real good ****. Our founding influences are Metallica and Pantera but we are presently into Lamb of God, Trivium, Children Of Bodom, Shadows Fall, Smashing Pumpkins and Slayer. We are a young few. The Guitarist is 15 (he is a beginner but he has style, talent and a Dean Dimebag Guitar. The Drummer just turned 18. he has a Tama drum set, he loves speed and double pedaling. He and the guitarist are presently in Brazil as well. We need a lead guitarist who has vocal and hopefully stage experience (as we do). We are open for band names too, as we haven't fully decided on one yet. Contact me at [email protected] or visit/join our orkut community.
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=24834205

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 08:34 pm
Good luck. Truly hope you succeed!

PS: have you finished school? if not, i would highly reccomend it. you'll be happy for it later and it DOES help you in life out in the real world.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » NEW BAND!!!!!!!lead guitarist needed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:38:03