wikipedia page

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » wikipedia page

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 04:06 pm
wikipedia page
Is anyone aware of the problems with the Wikipedia page? I checked it out looking for links and discovered that their editors want it "cleaned up". Check their editor's comments out for yourselves. Are they threatening to remove the page? I would never have discovered xFamily or the moving-on site except for the Wiki. I hope they don't remove or censor it. snartist

Monger 1

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 07:47 am
Those templates which were on the top of the Children of God article on Wikipedia (which said things like "This article may require cleanup") were added by well-meaning editors who just wanted to see the quality of the article improved. There has been some discussion on the talk page about the value and appropriateness of those templates, and since they were added a while ago and there have been numerous changes to the article since then, I've gone ahead and removed them.

No one is threatening to remove that page.

Incidentally, many of the Wikipedia editors who significantly contributed to that article have also become editors on xFamily.org.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » wikipedia page
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:06:46