Christian Kelly (Jon Amsterdam) and the Macau Victor Program

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Christian Kelly (Jon Amsterdam) and the Macau Victor Program

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 06:42 pm
Christian Kelly (Jon Amsterdam) and the Macau Victor Program
After looking over the XFamily page on "King Peter's" son Christian Kelly (which links to the article he wrote on MyConclusion.com), there are a couple things I'd like to point out.

Here's his "testimony" from MyConclusion:

Quote:
Peter Amsterdam’s Son Speaks Out!

Name: Jon-A
Parents: Peter Amsterdam and Abi

I have been greatly disturbed by this pointless loss of life. I knew both Angela and Ricky, and still cannot quite comprehend the needless death that took place. It’s not every day someone you knew well was murdered, and rarer still, someone you knew who just four years earlier seemed like a normal individual, change to the point where he’d be willing to take the life of someone as sweet and harmless as Angela. I’m telling you, everyone reading this has done more harm to others through unloving acts than Angela, she was truly an angel.

Writing is not something that comes easy for me or that I enjoy doing, but the wish to have my voice heard overrides that difficulty. I’ve been hearing far too long about the “manyâ€

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Christian Kelly (Jon Amsterdam) and the Macau Victor Program
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:56:10