I cried so much when reading the website

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I cried so much when reading the website

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:13 am
I cried so much when reading the website
I read the daily mail article and went in search of more as the mail tends to be biased and not say alot of stuff. I watched Ricky's video and read loads of stuff I plan to buy the book in the next few months.

I am so shocked, After all the stuff I read I believe that it did happen in the cult and that Angela paid the price for what she did. Couldn't believe some of the stuff on her memorial website though it seemed so fake everything they said about how great she was.

I'm not Christian I'm an atheist(wasnt bought up that way but my parents believed that religion shouldnt be forced onto an impressionable child and that they would let me read and research on different religions before I decided for myself. Which seems quite a sensible approach.) I do believe in faith though and I hope this hasn't damaged your faith in God, if you believe in him that's all that matters, not what someone someone else thinks you should believe about him.

Anyway as I said I cried about what happened how could this happen. Does make me lose faith in the human race though.

I do hope you all find peace though if not in this life but whatever may happen to your spirits when you die.

Best wishes from a teenager in Wales.
Thank you for sharing what hurt you the most and warning others of it.
You have no idea how much I would like to take your pain away, no one deserves that kind of mental torture.

Good luck!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » I cried so much when reading the website
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 07:50:49