Profile page for Louris Nielson aka Keda

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Profile page for Louris Nielson aka Keda

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

PerryB

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2019 12:40 pm
In May 2019 the name of the xFamily profile page for Louris May Yamaguchi was changed to Louris Nielson. The new link to that page doesn't have the name "Yamaguchi" anywhere. I still have an old link to that page and when I click it it goes to a page that shows the message (Redirected from Louris May Yamaguchi). But anyone clicking the new link will not see that redirected message, so they will not be aware that she has used and still uses that name, Yamaguchi. I also find it odd that her profile page on xFamily does not include the fact that she currently uses the name Robin Yamaguchi on her FaceBook page where she uses a familiar TFI front name, Family Care Uganda. I'm suspicious as to why the name Yamaguchi has been scrubbed from her profile page. Is someone trying to hide something or protect her?

PerryB

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2019 11:17 am
Something else I forgot to mention is that the change made to that profile page occurred around the same time that Michael Hawron, aka Isaac Numbers, was being exposed online in May 2019 and he deleted various posts and comments from his social media accounts and online comments. Hawron and his first wife, Erica, were/are FaceBook friends with Robin Yamaguchi. So, the fact Keda's profile page was edited around the same time to remove the name Yamaguchi without any explanation as to why that edit occurred just adds to my suspicion. Perhaps my suspicion is unfounded, it's just a coincidence and there's some valid reason, but I find the timing curious.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Profile page for Louris Nielson aka Keda
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:39:59