My experience & Full Music Discography

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » My experience & Full Music Discography

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 07:20 am
I'm Mikey, xFamily kid.
As some of us out there already know we didn't grew up like normal kids in society, I have vague memories of my childhood and what makes me who I am right now, my dads meet because of the Family and me and my brothers grew up inside, I'm 28 yrs old and in plenty 2019 I realize what the Family was, now I understand a lot of things. I remember always being traveling from town to town, going from home to home (Family's homes) and living with all these different families in one place, we have to go out and spread the word to hopefully get new members, we distributed poster and music cassets we did events and clown shows, it was fun although we has a lot of rules for kids, I don't remember any sex abuse but some nudity and extreme freedom was always there, nvm. Recently saw Davidito's video and I'm really sorry for him and a lot of other kids whom got the worst part, I totally understand what he says and did I think he broke this and save bunch of kids, because after this a lot of parents realise what was going on and were they were at and just like my family we got out and had to somehow get in the System to survive. My childhood was weird but I now understand what my parents really though me, were the real values of the Family and the bible. I now have a degree, still not a lot of friends xD, a life goal and I want to think I'm a good person overall thanks to my parents and Jesus that always took care of us.
Always remembered the peaceful music and I still got the original CDs and comics, uploaded complete discography about 3 GB of music for the old memories, make a copy because the link might brake in the future.

Here you go:
https://mega.nz/#F!SJhEFKYa!o91tXDaVZTnZhdSJp1PBag

And don't surrender guys, life is beautiful Smile

Elihu 1972

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 09:05 am
@Mikey Neo7,
Back in '72, I was a Texas hippie who was radically saved in the Children of God. I was only in COG a short time but understand what you have expressed. I once had several cassette tapes of those early days, some of which were on the XFamily.org site. The music was beautiful & powerful. Much was based on Psalms, and I still play it today on guitar. I hope your life is fruitful and blessed in the increasing knowledge of God through the Holy Spirit, full of the love of Jesus.

MT7060

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 06:12 am
We are looking for my cousin Elizabeth Palmer who has been missing for 45 years. Last seen in '72. Last letter in '74. We know she was in Mexico and said to be going to South Africa (never confirmed). If anyone remembers Elizabeth please contact me at [email protected]

Phldlphegls1

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2020 09:34 am
@Mikey Neo7,
Mikey, I’m studying COG as a sociologist in Utah. I’ve been trying to collect the comics where I can.i know you mentioned that you still have some. Do you know where I’d be able to find any?

Thanks,
Z

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » My experience & Full Music Discography
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:23:03