Family is growing in India

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family is growing in India

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:44 am
Family is growing in India
I had been a member of the Family for about 2 years and i was made interested in the family by their subscription mag ''activated''. I didnt know what the family was all about until i started living in a family home as a cm member...constant fights, humiliations, corrections, dominations and leaders' sexual exploitation of girls...they do everything in Jesus's name and think that theyre justified by that but i have been hurt the most in my life in the family. i have personally met many leaders including �ephas &"mark'' who are indian ex-cos. i know arthur lindsay and his wife becky and their kids and their whereabouts. im living in the southern part of india and i'm in my thirties...if any help is needed, tell me on this forum.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 12:18 am
another victim
i agree that the fam is growing in india and the top leadership from the ws is interested in the 'feild'. there are family homes operating in all the major cities especially in the south. they went through major persecution in kerala abt 19 years back and in different places like pune close to bombay. they have 5 homes in bombay and 2 in pune. i know the df home and its members well and that's where i got most information from...i was quite interested in their voluntary work but thank god that google searching brought me here and i won't join them...i was doing the 12 foundation stones course to attend this camp in lonavala but now i won't. i can give phone numbers of some family members if needed.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 04:09 am
Re: Family is growing in India
Hi ,

Can you pls give some of the member's contact info ? and address of family homes in south( main regional office ) etc.

Thanks
'

shaun 1

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 09:47 am
Hi i am from india, i use to give my 10% to the family. the day i stoped they stoped too.

shaun 1

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 09:57 am
Re: another victim
Hi stay very far from them I lived with them too, and I had my share of deceiving, they thought they can keep on deceiving us but that did not happen you just have to cut down all the resources to see their true colors

Arssle

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 08:56 pm
fuck, and here I thought the "sexploitation" shit ended years ago.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 07:23 am
They've even got into Bollywood! Katrina Kaif is a 'Jesus Baby' who's mother, Mrs. Turcotte, is still in TF in Mumbai.

Thorwald 1

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2009 01:23 pm
banglaman wrote:
Katrina Kaif is a 'Jesus Baby' who's mother, Mrs. Turcotte, is still in TF in Mumbai.

Are you positive about this? Did she grow up in TFI? The Wikipedia article on her states that she is one of nine children. That certainly sounds like a COG-family. Anyway, if we can verify that her mother was/is a member and that Katrina was also a member, we can start an article on her in our wiki. Hopefully, that won't do any damage to her career. It certainly didn't hurt the Phoenix family or Rose McGowan . . . but you never know with India; they seem to have different "rules" for their celebrities.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2009 10:25 am
Yes, she was raised in the cult and her mother's still a member. 100% sure

Anonymous

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:40 am
Hi everybody, especially in India,

A colleague of mine told me today he is very worried about his sister and her 2 children (aged 10 and 8). She is a member of the family in Bangalore, though she doesn't live in one of their houses. She does take her children to the Family house a couple of times a week and prays a lot at home. Which is ok. But a few weeks back the children stayed over at my colleagues house and kept on talking to him about hell and demons and how you will get nightmares if you don't pray before bedtime. They got really scared when he said he doesn't pray before bedtime. And the eldest has been asked by one of the uncles to write down his conversations with Jesus on a regular basis. He claims that he hears the voice of Jesus and that Jesus is giving him messages like: you are my son and my soldier.

A bit worried about this (he, as well as his sister, were raised Hindus), he started to gather info on the family and of course stumbled on sites with terrible stories. He does not believe that they are abused in any way, but basically wants to know how far this brainwashing, as he calls it, goes. Especially because his sister told him that she is considering joining them. With the children.

Anybody any idea?

Anonymous

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2009 01:31 am
Hi,

I sure am glad that I found this discussion about The Family in India. I led my friends to the Family and got totally brainwashed by them. Then I came to my senses because of a lot of influence by some other friends and my career focus. The Family was trying desperately to steal me of my independence and that totally rocked my boat with them. I never really lived with them. But, as good as lived with them. These people have a very pleasant impression in India and there are no controversies about them, this shit needs to stop. I have a lot of my friends who are still associated with the Family and one of them has joined the Family. They don't even wanna talk to me, when they talk to me they act like I'm influenced by the devil and crap like that. I have a great life and things are really working out. I am thankful to the Family for introducing me to the Lord and for that I will remain forever grateful to God. But, I'm freaking pissed off at the Family, specially after reading the torture and abuse that others have gone through. I think that God really saved me coz I was really just one step away from joining the Family. Now I really need to get my friend out of there. But, they don't listen to me and they don't wanna talk to me about this. I am on good terms with my friends and am more like keeping up pretenses. But, I need them out, I owe it to them since I'm the one who introduced them and dragged them into this mess. Someone please help me with ideas.

Looking forward to some responses. I would like to exchange emails and other contact with anyone who can help.

Thanks,
'Terrified' by the Family!

babalouie

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:11 am
@Anonymous,
Are you sure about that? Can you please help me with more details. I'm doing an article on them and the "NGO's" that they run. Katrina Kaif even donated and keeps doing so huge sums to them. Can someone please get in touch with more details on ifonewiz @ gmail . com
Would really want to expose this crap going on in my country. Thanks.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Family is growing in India
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:51:26