I'm not going to tell my story...

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » I'm not going to tell my story...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2016 06:27 am
I had a father. Had is the keyword.

He used to be so nice to me, as I was the younger daughter. He would buy the world for me, if I ask. He would give me anything I ever wanted. Because he always told me: "The world is yours!"

I'm 13 years old, and today is my birthday, and yet, I can't forget what happened just 3 years ago. When on my birthday my dad got drunk, and had a fight with my mom, and she ran off from the house.

I was there alone, with no protection, no body to save me from my dad. But at that point it was my dad, it was a savage man I never knew before. It was a violent man who pushed my head against the pillow, and did awful things to me.

At 13 I learned a lot, and today, when my 14th birthday strikes, I hope to erase that memory for good. It just never happened. Luckily, he is not my dad anymore, and I will never see him again. I got a new dad, that really takes care of ME.

Derrick Zhou

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 08:15 pm
Today is difficult, tomorrow is diffict, but the day after tomorrow is beautiful!

HannyPerez12

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 11:27 am
@Derrick Zhou,
Exectly.

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » I'm not going to tell my story...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:25:57