Looking for Family comics for undergraduate research.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Looking for Family comics for undergraduate research.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mgy0010

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 05:22 pm
Hi--not sure whether this site is still very active--but I need help locating rare family documents. I'm a second generation ex member and a McNair scholar studying Writing and Rhetoric at the University of North Texas. I'm interested in doing research on the Family's literature, specifically on the rhetorical strategies used to condone, conceal, and perpetuate sexual exploitation and abuse. I've got a copy of Infostore, but I'm wondering if there are any remaining copies of the following books: Life of Grandpa, Life with Grandpa, Victory in Babylon, Heaven's Girl, the Davidito book and some of the old, original MO books like the red and blue books. If anyone has or knows of existing physical copies and is willing to sell them--or at least scan them--I'd be very grateful. I'm just a poor college student, but I'm looking into getting funding from my university to build an archive on the Family's literature, in which case I'd be able to pay a fair price for the books, especially for old, un-purged ones.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Looking for Family comics for undergraduate research.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:19:58