Australian painter looking to connect with people, for interviews, subject matter for paintings

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Australian painter looking to connect with people, for interviews, subject matter for paintings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 09:38 pm
Hi Folks x
My name is Sophia Hewson and I'm an artist, in my work I've been trying to look into the sensations that arise when faith is not found. I'm traveling to Los Angeles in 2015 and I'd like to connect with ex-members of 'the children of God' for the sake of interviews and potentially even subject matter for paintings. I'm very sensitive. You can have a look at my paintings and sculptures at sophiahewson.com but I'd really just appreciate chatting to anyone.

Warmth and thanks

Sophia

PS Some of the paintings look like photographs so do note the oil paint medium. and some of the works are not really relevant to this project.

URL: http://able2know.org/topic/251052-1

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Australian painter looking to connect with people, for interviews, subject matter for paintings
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:43:22