Looking for anyone who knew Esther, daughter of Amos and Mary, bright red hair!

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for anyone who knew Esther, daughter of Amos and Mary, bright red hair!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 12:38 am
My mother, known as Esther, eldest daughter of Amos (Texan) and Mary (Australian) is looking for anyone who knew her back in the old family days. She one was one of twelve children but was the bright red head!
She was born 73, moved to India 1980 and was in Teen Training from 85-87 and then Teen Combo's in 88 and 89. 1989 at fifteen she moved to Australia but ran away shortly after arrival.

She's hoping to get back in contact with any ex-members who remember/knew her.

SGA and not proud

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 09:44 pm
I know an Esther with bright red hair that lived in Denmark - Kolding - around 1991/1992....

calebrien

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:48 am
@antoinettemarie,
antoinettemarie wrote:

My mother, known as Esther, eldest daughter of Amos (Texan) and Mary (Australian) is looking for anyone who knew her back in the old family days. She one was one of twelve children but was the bright red head!
She was born 73, moved to India 1980 and was in Teen Training from 85-87 and then Teen Combo's in 88 and 89. 1989 at fifteen she moved to Australia but ran away shortly after arrival.

She's hoping to get back in contact with any ex-members who remember/knew her.

Hi antoinettemarie,
Please tell your mom that my name is Caleb Rien and your mom and I were together in Madras (India) in 1989. I hope she still remembers me ... we were both teenagers at that time and almost got married but couldn't ... later on she went to Australia ... if she'd like to contact me, this is my email ID: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you or Esther (I don't even kow her real name).

Thanks & regards
Caleb

calebrien

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:48 am
@antoinettemarie,
Hi antoinettemarie,
Please tell your mom that my name is Caleb Rien and your mom and I were together in Madras (India) in 1989. I hope she still remembers me ... we were both teenagers at that time and almost got married but couldn't ... later on she went to Australia ... if she'd like to contact me, this is my email ID: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you or Esther (I don't even kow her real name).

Thanks & regards
Caleb

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Looking for anyone who knew Esther, daughter of Amos and Mary, bright red hair!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:51:16