India, late '70's

  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » India, late '70's

Get Email Updates • Email this Topic • Print this Page

Japeth
 
Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 01:53 am
I'd be keen to hear from anyone who was with the COG in India in the late 70's. I was in New Delhi, Madras, Bangalore and Cochin.
 
formerly
 
Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 01:13 am
@Japeth,
I was in India in the early 80's... don't know if you were there then.
 
A7B
 
Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 07:18 pm
I was there from 1982-1984.
My name was Starlight. Real name adela and I had 2 children when I arrived, David and Francesca.
 
Chris51787
 
Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2020 02:12 pm
My parents were there in all 3 cities. I have brothers and sisters born in Cochin, Madras and New Delhi. Would love to chat
 
Spaciegracie
 
Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2020 05:10 pm
My parents, David & Mary Lou, along with me and my 4 siblings, Mark, Chris, Victor and Angelina, lived in India from 1982-1986.
 
Donofrio
 
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 12:36 am
@Japeth,
Hi, do you met Ruth Ann aka Crystal, her son Adam, or knew who was the little boy's father? She was in.Argentina in early '80 and died in.Japan?
 
Donofrio
 
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 12:37 am
@Japeth,
Hi, do you met Ruth Ann aka Crystal, her son Adam, or knew who was the little boy's father? She was in.Argentina in early '80 and died in.Japan?
 
michalindia
 
Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2026 03:20 pm
@Japeth,
Hi, Japeth-- I would love to talk to you about your experiences in India, I am an anthropologist at UChicago, in the US-- could you email me, please, at [email protected]?
 
michalindia
 
Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2026 03:21 pm
@Spaciegracie,
Hi, Spaciegracie! I would love to talk to you about your experiences in India-- would you please email me at [email protected]? Thank you!!
 
michalindia
 
Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2026 03:22 pm
And-- I would love to talk to anyone about their experiences in India! Thank you, [email protected]. I am an anthropologist doing research on the family's social service work in India...
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » India, late '70's
Copyright © 2026 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2026 at 10:17:45
▲ ▼