Song Lyrics

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Song Lyrics

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 10:30 am
Song Lyrics
Can anyone tell me the lyrics of "Lady Maria"? Are there any places on the net to find the lyrics of Family songs?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 12:00 pm
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Rebellion_of_David

The website's editors promise me they'll improve the site's search engine in the near future. In the meantime, I don't mind helping find stuff, as it gives me an interesting keyword challenge.

lanpingpug

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 02:04 pm
Song Lyrics
For some reason, my computer won't let me play that song. Can anyone write the lyrics out for me?

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 06:25 pm
lanpingpug wrote:
Can anyone write the lyrics out for me?

If you have access to Windows, download and install this programme: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Ultimate_Family_Songbook

Et voilà!

evanman

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:02 am
Thorwald wrote:
lanpingpug wrote:
Can anyone write the lyrics out for me?

If you have access to Windows, download and install this programme: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Ultimate_Family_Songbook

Et voilà!

"Et Voila!" Sounds like someone vomitting, guess that's what'll happen when you listen to TF/CoG songs!

Thorwald 1

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:40 pm
evanman wrote:
"Et Voila!" Sounds like someone vomitting

That is French, but I think you know that. Comparing the sound of the French language to the sound of "someone vomitting [sic]" is not something I find funny. Such bigotry is something I would expect from current TFI members.

Monger 1

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:39 pm
And I find that profiling Family members as more bigoted than others exhibits a little of the quality in oneself, and round we go. ;-)

Day 1

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 08:21 am
Monger wrote:
And I find that profiling Family members as more bigoted than others exhibits a little of the quality in oneself, and round we go. ;-)

Touche'

evanman

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 03:01 pm
Come on Thorwald, where's your sense of humour?

Are you having a bad day?

I love French.

Shall I make jokes about English so that I become more "politically Correct"?

"Well, I'll go tut top ot sturs!"

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 05:56 pm
evanman wrote:
Come on Thorwald, where's your sense of humour?

I'd like to think I have a fine sense of humour.

evanman wrote:
Are you having a bad day?

Well, I posted that six days ago. Did you mean six days ago or today? Either way, I have been having a wonderful month.

evanman wrote:
I love French.

I know it was a joke (I am not that dense). I just didn't find it funny, that's all. There are plenty of ways to tell a joke without sounding like a bigot (and I am not saying that about you).

All the best!

evanman

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 09:38 am
Sorry you found the comment concerning the song unfunny. I didn't thing that you, of all people, would have taken exception to such a remark made about CoG/TF materials.

Just goes to show!

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 03:17 pm
evanman wrote:
Sorry you found the comment concerning the song unfunny. I didn't thing that you, of all people, would have taken exception to such a remark made about CoG/TF materials.

Trying to weasel your way out of this one, huh? Your "comment" was not about the song or TFI materials; it was about the "Et voilà" being French and your comparing it to the "sound of someone vomitting". That is what I did not find funny.

I don't care about TFI materials or songs; make all the jokes you wish.

Anyway, this is getting boring and I think you knew exactly what I meant with my original comment.

Shall we close this subject?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Song Lyrics
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:11:24