2. » General
  3. » Email request

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

evanman

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 11:21 am
Email request
Received the following email message:
Hi Evan!
Yesterday I was looking for something at the internet and got surprised by finding the site http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org.
There I found some conversations between you and other Family ex-members, and also a Family member called Leocon.

I'm not a Family member, I mean... I'm not a missionary... but I've turned into a Family Active Member since 2 years ago.

The reason why I'm writting you is because Jesus is my Lord and I'd like to know more about the group which I'm part of.
If you're the one in the conversation I mentioned, please answer my email.
I'm eager to talk to you.

PS.: I'm sorry about my english. I'm not american.
[Email removed by Moderator]

I do not recall ever conversing with someone called Leocon. I find the email suspicious. Any comments?

WalkerJ 1

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 01:03 pm
Re: Email request
evanman wrote:
I do not recall ever conversing with someone called Leocon. I find the email suspicious. Any comments?
The thread the email refers to is quite old.

Here is the link to it: http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org/viewtopic.php?t=426

Anonymous

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 06:17 pm
I have written to this lady and believe that she will trouble you no more.

Love to you all,

Jimmy

Laila Sujej

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:44 pm
I sent the message
Hello Evanman!
I've sent this message to you, and I also tried to send this message to WalkerJ, but my message didn't reach his mailbox.
I really would like to talk to you and I really apreciate your help.
As I told you before, I'm an active member from The Family group and I've seen some conversations in these forums between you and a missionary called Leocon.

I've beem surprised to find out what happend to you in the past and now I have lots of questions...

Jimmy, unfortunatelly I didn't receive your message.
My email is [email protected].

My best wishes,

evanman

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:38 pm
I really don't know what I can add to what has already been stated here. But ask away. Whatever I say will be honest, possibly brutal, but I can only speak as I see it.

I have read some things that the Family have recently published which I find contradictory. They claim that berg taught that the Bible is the standard by which all things are to be measured.

yet I always remember being taught that the Bible was God's Word for 2000 yrs ago, the Mo Letters are God's word for now!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Email request
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:17:38