"New Wine" for babies grown up.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » "New Wine" for babies grown up.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 06:04 pm
"New Wine" for babies grown up.
I know it's never going to happen, because they like to think they can keep secrets amidst the fact that so many people keep leaving, but i was wondering if anyone has thots on why, us 2nd Gen Fam (albiet X TF), who they say in old GNs have a place in "God's ET Army and Kingdom in the last days when many of us "return", why would they guard their "New Wine" from us who were raised on because we don't tithe (even if we covered the cost of the mailings to know what's going on with our loved ones)?

Shouldn't it be logical for them to assume God still loves us as much as them, and as so would want to tell us the same things via the GN's? They really believe we're coming back, at least most of us, so why the secrecy from us? Any thots?

Monger 1

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 09:16 pm
Re: "New Wine" for babies grown up.
Cookie wrote:
They really believe we're coming back, at least most of us

Who really thinks that? The only thing that could probably bring back a lot of exers is if the Antichrist came to power, he looked just like the dude in the Endtime Music Video, and news reports of a rouge "Heaven's Girl" character able to shoot down planes with bolts of lightning from her eyes started appearing on CNN.

The Family has good reasons to keep even their current literature from non-members... Much of it is completely loony, and they know people not following the group's doctrines would realize that. Incidentally, I just picked up "The Ultimate Collection" by Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell from Barnes and Noble today... it's amazing how many exact reproductions of GN covers are included. Laughing As a fantasy art fan, though, I knew much of Tamar's art was plagiarized back since I was like 15. How she got away with it so long is a mystery to me. I'm sure everyone around her in WS was aware of it.

m 2

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 04:57 am
I think the idea is that while the revelations that Zerbster & co receive are of course the true word of God, the outside world isn't prepared for it. Like they are old bottles and they don't have the freedom of spirit that we lucky (whoops, luck is from the Devil, as MO taught us Very Happy) people who live in TFI have.
So they (normal Christians) would choke on the radical doctrines and the devil (or the horde of new demons) would make them stir up trouble for us, God's endtime brides.
And then of course the government would do something about it.
So we'd have a lot of persecution, the goverment would ban us since the devil will influence them, etc, so it's really just less trouble if we keep hold of them. You can view them once the Lord touches your heart and lets you see the emptiness of the system.
Also we are trying to keep them secret from the antichrist, so he won't know about all the secret powers we're developing.

Seriously though, I think it's because they know that many Xers turn against them, so it would be dangerous for TFI if their secret pubs were easily accessible to Xers, as they (the pubs) would certainly be capable of being put to use against them (TFI).

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 09:31 am
Re: "New Wine" for babies grown up.
Monger wrote:
Who really thinks that?

I don't know if any of them believe it, but it's something that's been written about and prophesied about forever in their pubs.

i believe it.....

(wait for it ......
......)

"Nooooot!" (loved Borat!!!!!)

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » "New Wine" for babies grown up.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:43:51