2. » General
  3. » My parents

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 02:18 pm
My parents
Hello all,

It is my first post Smile

I want your thoughts on this:
Do you feel that because your parents may have supported you when you were younger, that you "owe" it to them to support them now?

(Pay the bills they run up etc, just because they did it for you when you were younger and unable to work)

Thanks.

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 02:33 pm
are you talking about X'ers answering, or anyone in general. Because in TF, our parents generally did NOT support us. the group did.

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 04:10 pm
Dear all,

Please ignore spam. Thank you.

Note: A good spamming-clue is when the post has nothing to do with our forum(s) subject(s). For an example, in the above post, our spammer assumes that we have parents who make money and can, thereby, "run up bills".

PS: Clarification: Just because a post has nothing to do with TFI, it does not mean we are not interested in discussing it. It is only spam (baiting or otherwise) that is best to ignore.

evanman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 12:08 pm
What if you don't have parents?

winter 1

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 08:03 am
Thorwald wrote:
Dear all,

Please ignore spam. Thank you.

Note: A good spamming-clue is when the post has nothing to do with our forum(s) subject(s). For an example, in the above post, our spammer assumes that we have parents who make money and can, thereby, "run up bills".

PS: Clarification: Just because a post has nothing to do with TFI, it does not mean we are not interested in discussing it. It is only spam (baiting or otherwise) that is best to ignore.

I give you the benefit of the doubt simply because you should be able to see IP addresses. Otherwise I don't see why this is spam.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » My parents
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:34:24