Berg Expressed Admiration For "Benign" Dictator

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Berg Expressed Admiration For "Benign" Dictator

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Piram

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 01:53 pm
Berg Expressed Admiration For "Benign" Dictator
I can´t remember exactly in which ML I read it, but I can remember perfectly David Berg lamenting that "they" wanted to get rid of him, "just like they want(ed) to get rid of Franco (Spain´s last dictator). He referred to Franco as a "benign dictator". Could that be his "subtle" way of saying that he, too, was a "benign dictator"?
I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me the title of the ML those statements were made in, because I´m 100% sure I read them in a ML.

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 02:33 pm
Here's one such reference:

Quote:

8. THEY HATE ME AND WANT ME TO GO, LIKE FRANCO. In Thy mercy and Thy wisdom, even for Thy Children, You could give him another year, O God! Rebuke BBC and all his enemies! Do a miracle, Lord, if it be Thy will. Raise him up by Thy mighty power! You could do it!

Source: "SECURITY IN GOD'S KINGDOM" and "The Pier!" --MO October 24, 1975 LTO No.364

Piram

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 03:26 pm
Praying to "give another year" to a mass murderer?

evanman

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 05:09 pm
I remember Franco's last public appearance. The crowds were all giving the fascist salute.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 11:24 pm
Peter Frouman wrote:

Quote:

8. THEY HATE ME AND WANT ME TO GO, LIKE FRANCO. In Thy mercy and Thy wisdom, even for Thy Children, You could give him another year, O God! Rebuke BBC and all his enemies! Do a miracle, Lord, if it be Thy will. Raise him up by Thy mighty power! You could do it!

Source: "SECURITY IN GOD'S KINGDOM" and "The Pier!" --MO October 24, 1975 LTO No.364

Hahaha! "Rebuke BBC"? Hahahahahaha....

Piram

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 01:55 pm
Peter Frouman wrote:

Quote:

What´s the matter with us? Why can´t we understand that God is in the business of sponsoring murderous fascist dictators? :wink: -- Franco, Pincochet, Marcos...(One thing is the using the Power of Love, and another thing is the Obsession with Power: Two very different things. Unfortunately, there are those who are unable to distinguish them.) Rolling Eyes

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Berg Expressed Admiration For "Benign" Dictator
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:30:55