Eleven years lost!

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Eleven years lost!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 11:07 pm
Eleven years lost!
On Feb. 14, 2000 young Asha Degree (13)vanished from a rural highway near her North Carolina home and has not been seen since.( see< http://www.shelbystar.com> for February 15,2011)
Problem...I thought I saw her the next day at noon in a Boston Market restuarant in Charlotte. I thought "this can not be..." But I watched her. A very large tall African American man dressed very nicely in dark suit, tie, etc. seemed to be giving her instructions...I heard him say "..and there will be no rock and roll music"...to which she agreed. He seemed to be questioning her.Then they were leaving and I tried to get the liscence of the big black "fancy" car..but could not...
This scene is as clear to me as though it was yesterday...I did after a few days leave a message of what I saw on the answering machine of the police department in Shelby, but never heard anything.
After seeing Asha's picture in the paper on the 11th anniversary of her missing, I began looking on the internet
to see if any cults were in North Carolina foothills around that time. somehow the Children of God came up.
If Asha had run away from home is there any likelihood that she may have been "saved" by this cult?
Could she have been lured away? Do they do that? Maybe she is still alive. What a joy that would be.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Eleven years lost!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:28:52