Deaths at the Texas ranch

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Deaths at the Texas ranch

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 07:49 am
Deaths at the Texas ranch
I've always been suspicious of two deaths that I remember having to read about about eighteen years ago when I was still a helpless kid in the cult. Namely the deaths of Aaron Berg and someone named Abner while the cult was located at the Texas ranch. Aaron supposedly "jumped" off a cliff to his death and Abner supposedly had a "motorbike accident" wich involved blunt trauma to his head from a rock.
I'm relying on memories of reading thier crap many years ago so I'd like to find out if both of these deaths occured at The Texas Ranch, if anyone can confirm that for me I would appreciate it.
The incident with Abner may very well have been a genuine motorbike accident, however I'm sure that Aaron would have witnessesed his Perverted father sexually abusing his sisters and seems very plausible that while out on a walk with him decided to confront him about the abuse and possibly threated to tell his gullible followers about his crimes which would have destroyed his hold over them, which was still weak at the time. It wasnt till ten or so years later that the members of cult were so thoroughly brainwashed that he could openly admit to his crimes and insist that they become cult policy. So being the cold-hearted, delusional, sadistic, paranoid and manipulative control freak that he was.....Evil or Very Mad I think he proceeded to murder his own son by pushing him off the cliff. Twisted Evil
A similar scenario is what I imagine may have happened to Abner as well.

What do you think?

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 06:33 pm
Re: Deaths at the Texas ranch
JimVandari wrote:
I'd like to find out if both of these deaths occured at The Texas Ranch, if anyone can confirm that for me I would appreciate it

Actually, Paul "Aaron" Brandt Berg was found at the bottom of a cliff in France (near the border with Switzerland) in 1973. He went hiking alone that day, so we don't know for sure how he fell (intentional or otherwise). However, his former wife claims to have read the suicide note. Berg was in London at the time, so I find it very unlikely he had anything physically to do with the incident.

As for Abner, yes, his motorbike accident was on the grounds of the TSC. I think we even have a picture of his motorbike somewhere in our xFamily.org Gallery. He was out riding with Jethro when it happened. Berg wasn't at TSC at the time. Here is a quote from one of Berg's letters on the subject:
Quote:

Berg also wrote two more letters about Abner's death:
- "A Heavenly Vistor"; and
- "He Stands in the Gap"

JimVandari

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 10:29 pm
Re: Deaths at the Texas ranch
Hi Thorwald

It was a fun little theory and I thank you for setting me straight.
Myth Busted!

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Deaths at the Texas ranch
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:40:30